• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fi] different kinds of Fi? any insight into a Fi dominant, wierd individual

lumenluminis

Hello guys :)

I have a question regarding Fi, or more or less a confusion about a friend of mine, who is prettys surely a Fi dominant, I could really need some insight

I'm pretty sure that I am a Fi dom too ( http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...4-infp-intp-insights-greatly-appreciated.html - a probably solved type me thread, by me, if anyone is interested)

The thing is, the friend of mine is so so so self centered;
for example, he invited a girl over to his, told her that he will cook something for her and that she can/should stay overnight, which she did. He told me, that she was pretty confused, that nothing like idk, kissing or sex happened. She liked liked him, and for her the invitation was a sign of a date kind of thing. He was really really confused about that (at least thats what he told me) because for him, it was a normal, friendshiply thing to do. The thing is, he found her confusedness stupid, because to him it was clear. He didn't even consider how his actions might make her feel.

A second, even worse example is; he had a one night stand with a girl he knew from university three years ago, and she always liked him back then. They fucked and she broke up with her boyfriend a few days ago, because he used to beat her.
Now that's some kind of friends with benefits thing, he told me that he loves me several times, and he told me that he likes that girl because she's sweet and kind, but he doenst love her, he loves me.
Buuuut, he acts really boyfriendish to her, he told her that hes in love with her, he introduced her to his mother, he takes her out with his friends, holding hands with her, kissing her infront of them. But whenever she takes him to take responsibility, he gets so pissed. He told me that she annoys him, because she wanted to spend the weekend together, and that he will just ignore her.
I told him that he should tell her, what she is on, how he views it, because imo, its really not clear. I think he hasn't.

The other story is, that he told me that he loves me, loves me like on a level that only a few people can love on. And the bad thing is that I love him too, but he brushed me off since I told him about my feelings, because he doesn't want a relationship. And he dont cares if that other girl runs away, but he would care if it was me.
It really hurt me, and I told him that I might need distance, because Im hurt, and he just twisted it into saying that he knows that I would act like that, throwing friendships away when they're not beneficial for me anymore (which i never ever would do, I never did) and said that I treat people like things.. we talked about it, and everything seemes okay again, but he doesnt text me back anymore, or just tells me how he fucks that girl. And I dont know what to do, everything I do is wrong somehow.

He also told me that I am the only one ho ever got him, who understood him, who showed him that the only thing thats important is how you are, not what you are. and that i am the most important, emotionally closest person in his life, I dont want to leave him, but it screws me up

And to come back to that Fi thing, yeah, idk, I would never not consider how my actions may affect others, or is this untypical?

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wtf? This is nothing to do with Fi, it's just some teenage imaturity. The kid needs to be alone and you need to find someone (not saying you two shouldnt be friends though). You're probably too young, but eventually you will realise that love is not about drama...when it happens it will be simple and feel right, no need for stupid drama. Until then, enjoy your youth to fuck, fall in love, fight, fuck, fall in love etc. (but leave mbti out of it!!,:p)

lumenluminis

he is 23 ^^

this post probably got a bit out of hand, I was just wondering if it ha to do smth. with Fi, that he only cares about his views and feelings. While I am considering other's.