• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ne] tert Fe as in Bitshift Fe << 3

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Imagine you have an information takin function as ominmus prime. Second comes yourself, your introvert function, you live in puzzles or woman. And then after that long time, comes your first extravert function, Fe.

I think having noone ever ever considering that we entps have a really hard time in puncto articulating ourselves, I deserve a badge !

Beer is in the portable fridge fueled by the cat chasing the carrot in the hasmster wheel. Yes I know, that was not easy !

rmrf

Somewhere between poetry and Schizophasia
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
And truth ! That hurts the most...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
This may be a task on the path to wisdom. To overcome the own bad self-image. To the envy-free point.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I already read the news: a typologymember with self-conciencse, who found out who he is and lived that way....

Do you believe I will ever witness that in my 8 years ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Its kinda sad, obviously Intuitives got bored of this forum and ran away a long time. And the intuitives left, have adapted. Adapted to whatever. Nice and chilly. Its the same phenomenom like in my country. People celebrate borigness. Its the new hipster. But its ok, you go celebrate, I know you'll be bored in 5 years top aswell. The only really sad thing is that all I learned about self-concience was from american movies. And now I have you first hand and can fine-tune A or B. And what happens ? Nothing. I wonder what you have done here all day long the last year. I'd have killed myself already !

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have never seen this forum as a weirdo pit. But maybe thats what it always was. I still do believe in the idea that you come here to find out about yourself and then be yourself. The borigness of our generation is no excuse to go weirdo. It's more a challenge to become courageous oneself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hC3FZ8x3c4

P.S.: it's like 1 response in one hour here. There were times we had 1 response in 2 minutes even when I was sober ! I go to bed now, the cat mobs me

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
they'd better :2ar15:

tertiary Fe is quite beneficial... and if you don't see it that way you're obviously not doing things right ;)

I remember back in the days when I was the only one not looking at the fact that you are girl but aint entp :). Tho your provocative attitude back in the days had a thing. Didnt know it was just you looking for a man ?!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I remember back in the days when I was the only one not looking at the fact that you are girl but aint entp :). Tho your provocative attitude back in the days had a thing. Didnt know it was just you looking for a man ?!

to quote the positive k song... i got a man :cool:

(and the man ain't you)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
even did camouflage the entp (you were insisting on back in the days) and mod. Thats a corellation :).

We all become adults one day, dont we. One the one way and one the other.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Guess I have to learn to blend in, in the ego generation; be nice and such

- - - Updated - - -

wont ever happen :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp