• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ni] Carl Jung about Ni

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know if anyone came across this amazing footage, but I want to share it with all of you and all of you should watch it!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've seen it before. Good stuff no? :)
[MENTION=14857]fia[/MENTION] reintroduced it to me.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've seen it but I'll gladly watch it again.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
I had to watch him twice to make out the words he was saying =P

I like how he pointed out that it was the intuitive woman do won the bet or whatever he said. He's right (of course, he came up with the theory lol) that sensing only tells you that "there is something". Something will happen (well, duh). Something is the way it is (of course!) Something is all sensing can tell you, but it doesn't tell you what that something really is. I just have to wave my arms around in the dark until I feel out that "something" It's the "knowing" without knowing.

Now ...we need someone else to explain how being an N-dom works.