• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If each MBTI type was a country

SteinitzGamgbit

INTJ: Israel
INTP: United Kingdom
ENTJ: Russia
ENTP: Spain

ISTJ: Japan; Germany
ISFJ: Canada
ESTJ: United States of America
ESFJ:

INFJ:
INFP:
ENFJ:
ENFP: Brazil

ISTP: Portugal
ISFP:
ESTP: Australia
ESFP:

How would you complete the list? What would you change?

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
INFJ: France
INTP: Finland
INFP: New Zealand
ISFJ: England
ISFP: India
ESFP: Not sure...maybe Ireland?
ESFJ: Any of the Pacific Island nations
ENFJ: ?

Also Japan is ISTP in its vibe IMO, China is ISTJ

SteinitzGamgbit

Japan is ISTP
Japan lives up to the name of traditions and hard working. Think of the average Japanese adult. Weaboos and women who won't have children aside, Japan as a whole is pretty ISTJ. I also disagree with everything you said except maybe ESFP but i'll leave that be.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Japan lives up to the name of traditions and hard working. Think of the average Japanese adult. Weaboos and women who won't have children aside, Japan as a whole is pretty ISTJ. I also disagree with everything you said except maybe ESFP but i'll leave that be.

Feel free to, I mean we are stereotyping an entire nation so I don't claim absolute truth.

Every nation has its traditions, I am asking whether the culture itself has a certain personality. The Japanese to me, are very much a nation who value the use of Ti. Introverted, logical, mechanical, and superficially in a similar way to the Finns but the former are more engineers than visionaries.

SteinitzGamgbit

Feel free to, I mean we are stereotyping an entire nation so I don't claim absolute truth.

Every nation has its traditions, I am asking whether the culture itself has a certain personality. The Japanese to me, are very much a nation who value the use of Ti. Introverted, logical, mechanical, and superficially in a similar way to the Finns but the former are more engineers than visionaries.

This explains why we see things different. I'm making a sterotypization based on the country's history and national identity.
Still, that said, I think ISTP makes sense too.
If we were to analyze the mindset of an overall population, we'd have most countries being ISTJ/ISFJ as those are prevailing in most populations.
Since you asked it, I'll refute.

>France INFJ
More like, ENFJ. I'm thinking of Napoleon's wars, French colonies, and much of the protagonism France has had troughout European history. You may think I'm referring to an ENTJ, but I don't know. There's something to France, maybe it's Paris, colognes, accordions, that makes me think they'd be an ENFJ rather than an ENTJ. Maybe even ESFJ. I'm not sure.

>INTP: Finland

For most of history Finland was being controlled by Sweden, Denmark or Russia. Only after WW1 that they became a country. Finnish national indentity and history are therefore not very clear, they're recent. It's difficult to say what Finland's MBTI would be. Still, that said. INTP seems like a fair guess.

>INFP: New Zealand

New Zealand is basically a bigger version of the Falklands. That being said, I don't know if it would be an INFP. It's so irrelevant and static troughout history that you probaly would say it's autistic.

>ISFJ: England

Reasonable but England is much more of a duty fullfiler than a nurturer. I'd say ISTJ. God save the queen, you know?

>ISFP: India

Ok. I'd consider ENFP too but it's fair.

>ESFP: Not sure...maybe Ireland?

Ireland would be better off as an ESTP. Think of all the bar fights, the IRA and the trouble they went trough with Britain.
ESFP itself would be something like Brazil. I'm not sure if Brazil would be ENFP or ESFP. If not, maybe ESFP would be Australian shitposters of the internet, but I guess that doesn't counta as a country.

>ESFJ: Any of the Pacific Island nations

No. Just... no.
Pacific Islanders: ???
ESFJ: Canada again, maybe Sweden after they became a heaven for liberals.

>ENFJ: ?

France.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Since you asked it, I'll refute.

Some refutation...and by the way, you are such a stereotypical German that it isn't funny. I saw a couple of your fellow countrymen shitting in a local river beside their campervan. What is it about German tourists and those vans?

>France INFJ
More like, ENFJ. I'm thinking of Napoleon's wars, French colonies, and much of the protagonism France has had troughout European history. You may think I'm referring to an ENTJ, but I don't know. There's something to France, maybe it's Paris, colognes, accordions, that makes me think they'd be an ENFJ rather than an ENTJ. Maybe even ESFJ. I'm not sure.

Romanticism was strongest in France. The idealism of the French Revolution, the drama, nationalism, can directly be contrasted with the slow, courtly social changes over the water. NiFe screaming from the sewers of Paris.

>INTP: Finland

For most of history Finland was being controlled by Sweden, Denmark or Russia. Only after WW1 that they became a country. Finnish national indentity and history are therefore not very clear, they're recent. It's difficult to say what Finland's MBTI would be. Still, that said. INTP seems like a fair guess.

Let's just say Finns aren't the most effusive people.

>INFP: New Zealand

New Zealand is basically a bigger version of the Falklands. That being said, I don't know if it would be an INFP. It's so irrelevant and static troughout history that you probaly would say it's autistic.

Hang on, I happen to live there.

You would find a nation of "quiet idealists" who have strong personal values but don't want to rock the boat. I would not call it a typical INFP E4 nation, but an INFP E2.

>ISFJ: England

Reasonable but England is much more of a duty fullfiler than a nurturer. I'd say ISTJ. God save the queen, you know?

It is also a caring, gentle nation, and I sense a lot of Fe in the culture. Compare the feel of England to that of Germany.

>ISFP: India

Ok. I'd consider ENFP too but it's fair.

So you don't really disagree.

>ESFP: Not sure...maybe Ireland?

Ireland would be better off as an ESTP. Think of all the bar fights, the IRA and the trouble they went trough with Britain.
ESFP itself would be something like Brazil. I'm not sure if Brazil would be ENFP or ESFP. If not, maybe ESFP would be Australian shitposters of the internet, but I guess that doesn't counta as a country.

The Irish have a lot of Fi despite being stereotyped as pleasure seekers. There are a strong undercurrent of Catholicism, and the values it creates in their culture. Australia is ESTP incarnate - loud and ignorant with the worst beer in the civilised world.

>ESFJ: Any of the Pacific Island nations

No. Just... no.
Pacific Islanders: ???

Friendly and welcoming, very attached to religion and traditional social structures.

ESFJ: Canada again, maybe Sweden after they became a heaven for liberals.

Canada is ISFJ, much like England whose culture Canada draws a lot from. Canadians recoil at American bluster in much the same way I do the Australian variety.

>ENFJ: ?

France.

Covered this, but I am open to ENFJ (it would have to be an ENFJ 4w3)

SteinitzGamgbit

you are such a stereotypical German that it isn't funny. I saw a couple of your fellow countrymen shitting in a local river beside their campervan. What is it about German tourists and those vans?

Hahaha what? I'm not even from Europe, I live in the third world. Do you unironically think I'm the german stereotype? If so, thank you because I haven't been complimented in like 3 months. And what's the deal with that public defecation thing? Lmao