• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you don't check this out you'll die in your sleep this night, choose wisely

SteinitzGamgbit

Explain:

1) Just a few moments ago I got word from my mom that my dog died. I was just like so what? Didn't even flinch. What type is more likely to do that? I take I have very shitty Fe/Fi, or am I just a sociopath?

2) Difference between Ne and Ni? I feel I'm good at spotting patterns, ratios, spontaneously good at maths, find flaws and discrepancies with ease, etc. I'm always thinking a bit how things should be, for some reason I constantly think of possible routes and imagine the future and imagine an ideal world, with perfect borders, no minority groups, countries that should be unified and split. Real politik. When I point out something I noticed in a chemistry question that leads me to an original way of solving it I feel like I just did something ordinary yet I'm called a genius. I basically spot and think of things, patterns, shoulds and so on a lot, mostly with an utilitarian emphasis. Is that Ni or Ne at work?

3) How can the fact that I realize that 911 is an inside job, God doesn't exist weed should be legal and so on be true at the same time that Im pretty sure conservative and conservative views comfort me? Its like I know the truth but refuse to accept it. Also some this relates to morality why is it that Im such a robot? Socially speaking I like introversing but I'm outgoing and am easily excited by things I like and being around many people (not talking to them but just being). I have a serious problem with people who take selfies, twerk, use their phone while dining, even saying a badword is something I consider a punishable offense.

4) If I was an ENTP, why would I be socially awkward? I read it that ENTPs have no problem with communication. I kick ass at debates but there's no way I'm good at socializing like party girls or whatever, I just am bad with usual talk like Hi how are you but I guarantee you I am unstoppable wih philosophical, moral, ideological, etc, discussions.

5) if I am a perceiver why do I like routines so much and why do I write then down with so much detail and accuracy that Im nearly autistic? Over analyzing, categorizing, doing everything meyhodically also applies to videogames, ie, in a pokemon game, I'll set myself hundreds of rules so I can tell myself I bet the game.

6) As it is, my main life goal is to have kids and to do that I must marry a nurturing loyal wife. Everything else spins around this, I really feel like I need to pass my genes, as a way to become immortal and aquire a.legacy. that goal has subgoals, ergo, I aim at a nice job (long germ plan, I'm not even done with highschool yet but I think I know the end goal on that), have health, be attractive, etc, to ensure I have kids. What does this tell about me? This is important not only because I see it as an obligation/way of immortality to have kids but also because I'm pretty lonely and fantasize a lot about a reasonably good looking loyal woman (hopefully IxFJ) to couple and.love. what does this tell of my mbti type and me as a whole?

7) Ti vs Te?

8) I take pride in my skills and.like being better than others, trying to finish things as fast and efficiently as possible? When I'm into something there's no stopping my success. Explain and elaborate.

9) how can I defend traditional values and morals but at the same time be do ruthless as to support using the homeless as test subjects in the name of science? Or believe in a Christian god but at the same time defend we should colonizee the galaxy and enslave other civilizations?
I'm confused about my type a lot and I'd like to hear your opinions on these questions, as for I really don't understand myself.

I take I'm an ENT (logical, always thinking of possibilities, ideas always spawning, all around the head, ruthless, fast to make good decisions and sudden realizations) etc? Maybe some STJ (supremely moral, simpleton and conservative in politics)? Or what else? Thanks. And I type this from the phone so sorry for typos

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP, final answer. Everything else is likely genetic anomaly. Enjoy being a truly independent thinker! There aren't too many people like you out there.

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง︻デ┳═ー*-------*

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't know about everything else you wrote, but having kids won't make you immortal.

SteinitzGamgbit

ESTP, final answer. Everything else is likely genetic anomaly. Enjoy being a truly independent thinker! There aren't too many people like you out there.

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง︻デ┳═ー*-------*

As much as I am an ESTP I am an INFJ and I sure as hell know I'm not an INFJ.

I don't know about everything else you wrote, but having kids won't make you immortal.

It technically will. My consciousness might be gone but my genes will live on. That makes me more comfortable to face the inevitability of death and the likeful begoness of my consciousness. I'll have two kids, and my kids will have two kids each, so throughout time a.lot of people will have a bit of the extremely important genetic material that I in all my greatness am. I can't afford to just die without a bang. But if we discover immortality within 30 years and I'm wealthy by then then I will afford immortality in which case I think I'll settle with a waifu rather than a real woman, unless the immortality is faulty and cannot.prevent things like being crushed by a mountain deaths. In which case I'll steel need a wife.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As much as I am an ESTP I am an INFJ and I sure as hell know I'm not an INFJ.

It's pretty much impossible to get people of your type to appreciate the internal validity of MBTI or the theorized definiteness of their type because you simply don't pay close enough attention to the inherent differences of other peoples' minds inherently to their own and others, because it's not interesting. Everything is more objective, concrete, and more self focused rather than the (non-faux) INxx psychological strategy of picking over the differences between their own psyche and others' with a fine toothed comb. Add in a few differences like the majority of your above post that simply cannot be explained by MBTI but more by genetic/unrelated psychological factors and you're pretty much locked out of understanding your place within the system forever, unless you get addicted to a site like this one for years. And that's a good thing, by the way. This post may or not be a trick to get you to read more about MBTI or at least to think about it more.

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
It technically will. My consciousness might be gone but my genes will live on. That makes me more comfortable to face the inevitability of death and the likeful begoness of my consciousness. I'll have two kids, and my kids will have two kids each, so throughout time a.lot of people will have a bit of the extremely important genetic material that I in all my greatness am. I can't afford to just die without a bang. But if we discover immortality within 30 years and I'm wealthy by then then I will afford immortality in which case I think I'll settle with a waifu rather than a real woman, unless the immortality is faulty and cannot.prevent things like being crushed by a mountain deaths. In which case I'll steel need a wife.

But why do you even care that your genetic material lives on. Seems weird to me. Unless, of course, you're Sheldon. Then, I understand.

SteinitzGamgbit

But why do you even care that your genetic material lives on. Seems weird to me. Unless, of course, you're Sheldon. Then, I understand.

I think I'm too special to let humanity just lose me. Come on, I learned to play piano by myself, got first place in a lot of championships, from swimming to chess, knowleadgeble with plenty of things. very ruthlessly utilitarian. Someone like me needs to be president. No, all politicians should be me. The world would be that much better. So obviously you can't just put my DNA to waste. Your genes need to live on. And besides, this is, of course, a natural feeling that all humans should naturally have to ensure the reproduction of the species. And I don't watch TV, from he little I know Sheldon Cooper is the kind of person who would rather donate his semen to a sperm bank than have kids.

SteinitzGamgbit

It's pretty much impossible to get people of your type to appreciate the internal validity of MBTI or the theorized definiteness of their type because you simply don't pay close enough attention to the inherent differences of other peoples' minds inherently to their own and others, because it's not interesting. Everything is more objective, concrete, and more self focused rather than the (non-faux) INxx psychological strategy of picking over the differences between their own psyche and others' with a fine toothed comb. Add in a few differences like the majority of your above post that simply cannot be explained by MBTI but more by genetic/unrelated psychological factors and you're pretty much locked out of understanding your place within the system forever, unless you get addicted to a site like this one for years. And that's a good thing, by the way. This post may or not be a trick to get you to read more about MBTI or at least to think about it more.

It isnt. And I still don't really believe you. What you said makes sense but I don't see the world objectively, only from a philosophical point of view.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think I'm too special to let humanity just lose me. Come on, I learned to play piano by myself, got first place in a lot of championships, from swimming to chess, knowleadgeble with plenty of things. very ruthlessly utilitarian. Someone like me needs to be president. No, all politicians should be me. The world would be that much better. So obviously you can't just put my DNA to waste.
How old are you?

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
I think I'm too special to let humanity just lose me. Come on, I learned to play piano by myself, got first place in a lot of championships, from swimming to chess, knowleadgeble with plenty of things. very ruthlessly utilitarian. Someone like me needs to be president. No, all politicians should be me. The world would be that much better. So obviously you can't just put my DNA to waste. Your genes need to live on. And besides, this is, of course, a natural feeling that all humans should naturally have to ensure the reproduction of the species. And I don't watch TV, from he little I know Sheldon Cooper is the kind of person who would rather donate his semen to a sperm bank than have kids.

We're all special. Or none of us are. Probably the latter. You might be brilliant, but the world isn't gonna last forever and really, you're only a tiny little speck, if that, in the vastness of the universe.

SteinitzGamgbit

How old are you?

17. Too young to your standards?

world isn't gonna last forever and really, you're only a tiny little speck, if that, in the vastness of the universe.

The world won't last forever but humanity will and provided that is true, if my children keep having children or acquire immortality, then I'll be comfortable in my grave. It is logically guaranteed that humanity will exist forever even if "the world isn't gonna last forever" because multiple universes exist and time travelling is physically possible. So, in a multiverse somewhere, we exist and can travel trough multiverses. Bla bla bla, Quantum, bla bla bla, QCD, bla bla bla, membranes and branes, bla bla bla, M theory/string theory. In the shortest way possible you could say that eventually humanity will be saved from itself in a future stage. Not only that, you're also wrong in saying that we're little specks in space because by some time in the future we'll start colonizing the solar system and once we do that we'll move to outer star systems and from there to the entire galaxy. In fact we're already starting to mine gold from meteors and comets, and it's hypothesized how to acquire methane and ethane from Titan.

tl;dr, we conquer the galaxy therefore you're wrong

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
17. Too young to your standards?
I'm only 19 myself, so no. I was worried that if you were older than that you might be a lost cause, since what you said was really immature and unhealthy.

There are 7.3 billion people on this planet, I can assure you that you're nothing special.

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
The world won't last forever but humanity will and provided that is true, if my children keep having children or acquire immortality, then I'll be comfortable in my grave. It is logically guaranteed that humanity will exist forever even if "the world isn't gonna last forever" because multiple universes exist and time travelling is physically possible. So, in a multiverse somewhere, we exist and can travel trough multiverses. Bla bla bla, Quantum, bla bla bla, QCD, bla bla bla, membranes and branes, bla bla bla, M theory/string theory. In the shortest way possible you could say that eventually humanity will be saved from itself in a future stage. Not only that, you're also wrong in saying that we're little specks in space because by some time in the future we'll start colonizing the solar system and once we do that we'll move to outer star systems and from there to the entire galaxy. In fact we're already starting to mine gold from meteors and comets, and it's hypothesized how to acquire methane and ethane from Titan

tl;dr, we conquer the galaxy therefore you're wrong

You know he slept with her last episode, don't you? Sheldon. There's hope for you yet.

SteinitzGamgbit

I'm only 19 myself, so no. I was worried that if you were older than that you might be a lost cause, since what you said was really immature and unhealthy.

There are 7.3 billion people on this planet, I can assure you that you're nothing special.

I'm interested to know how what I said is both immature and unhealthy. Not pushing you or trying to argue, just really would like to know.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm interested to know how what I said is both immature and unhealthy. Not pushing you or trying to argue, just really would like to know.
Walking through life thinking you're special will keep you from developing any trace of empathy. You won't ever be able to recognize and relate to the feelings and needs of other people, which is important for obvious reasons. With an entitlement like yours it's hard to form any insight into your own actions, making you unable to ever develope a healthy self-view.

You need to realize that you're not special. The world will have forgotten about you in 200 years. You can win as many chess and swimming championships as you like, the world doesn't care about you. It doesn't even matter if you have children eventually so that your "DNA won't go to waste". Ask your mother what her great great grandfather's name is, there's a high possibility that she doesn't have an answer for you. And that's because people like him and people like you come and go. Again, you're not special.

You're still very young, so your unhealthy habits might go away when you become older.

SteinitzGamgbit

Walking through life thinking you're special will keep you from developing any trace of empathy.
Not correlated.

You won't ever be able to recognize and relate to the feelings and needs of other people
Wrong. Not only that, it is also dumb to try to care of other people in a small scale when you can spend time, money, resources, etc, on other things. It's essentially the same principle as spending money on welfare rather than making investmennts in national eletronics production. Not an insult, but I'd like to try to guess: you're a liberal?

With an entitlement like yours it's hard to form any insight into your own actions, making you unable to ever develope a healthy self-view.
Wrong too.

You need to realize that you're not special.
I am. I could brag about hundreds of things I acomplished myself. I won't do it because if I did, you (and other people) would think that:
1) I'm lying
2) I'm a dick

The world will have forgotten about you in 200 years. You can win as many chess and swimming championships as you like, the world doesn't care about you.
I don't care if other people don't care about me, I just want my genes passed because I think I'm that good. This is not about others, it's about myself. I'm not saying I'd not like to have statues with my name engraved on them. Yeah, that would be alright, but it's not relevant.

It doesn't even matter if you have children eventually so that your "DNA won't go to waste". Ask your mother what her great great grandfather's name is, there's a high possibility that she doesn't have an answer for you. And that's because people like him and people like you come and go. Again, you're not special.
Again, I don't want to be famous. I just want to have kids so my genes don't die out.

You're still very young, so your unhealthy habits might go away when you become older.
How, exactly? And given your argumentation, I'm not very convinced it's that unhealthy (aside from the obvious lack of empathy). And I think if I got engaged with a woman, I'd probaly at least try very hard to show empathy. If one is not pleased with those he knows, is it that he is unpleased with everyone?

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Hmm you listed a lot of beliefs and I don't know if your beliefs really depend on your type.
4) If I was an ENTP, why would I be socially awkward? I read it that ENTPs have no problem with communication. I kick ass at debates but there's no way I'm good at socializing like party girls or whatever, I just am bad with usual talk like Hi how are you but I guarantee you I am unstoppable wih philosophical, moral, ideological, etc, discussions.
I can be as awkward as fuck if I want to make someone else feel awkward, but we're naturally really social and can connect with people quite easily, making it it seem like a stranger is an old friend. Generally though ENTPs aren't known for being awkward and I wouldn't really attribute that to their type.

You sound very IXTX, not sure which. Tell us moooor.

SteinitzGamgbit

You sound very IXTX, not sure which. Tell us moooor.

Ask whatever you want. I won't describe my whole life here because
1) no one would read it
2) would be embarassing
3) i might not give the information you need, as you mentioned yourself.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Checked it out. I'm ...