• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Judging or Perceiving? (trying to type a friend)

Lsjnzy13

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
IDK
I'm trying to type my best friend and I'm sure she's either an ENTP or ENTJ. The thing is when it comes to social situations she's the most spontaneous person ever. Like if she was to come over to my house and hang out she would usually give me a 3 minute notice. She's also really good at debating, which apparently most ENTPs are good at. But when it comes to school and work she's definitely a judger. Whenever we get a new assignment the first thing she does is to make a timetable of when everything needs to be done by and always goes paranoid if she is behind schedule. Of course she always hands her homework in a week in advance.

Anyone out there who can help me type her? Thx!

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Function wise- there's nothing similar between these two types. And behavior is a bad approach, because both types can behave in a similar matter for 2 different reasons.

You could be seeing an ENTJ's spontaneity through their primary Te and Tert Se. You're a friend, which means she probably likes you, so she's more outgoing and playful with you. Where ENTJ's social is more selective and purposeful, an ENTP can't help themselves. Leading by Ne they are drawn to external stimuli- people, places or things.

Zay

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it would be better and much more accurate if you typed her based on cognitive functions and not letters.

This might help you.