• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Gladly seeking help in identifying myself! What am i?

Asharto

Hey guys, I'm new to this personality forum, so if you would be patient with me that would be fantastic. Umm... So i am having trouble finding out what MBTI personality I am. The only thing that I am pretty certain about would be that I am an NF? So I was hoping that you guys maybe can help me identify what type I sound like, by asking me any questions which I would try my best to answer.
Sorry if this is misclassified or something , just wanted to get started :)

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Go into the type me thread and fill out a questionnaire or write about yourself.