• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to develop Si as a Ne dom?

giorgaros2

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hello ppl , i am at a point in my life where i need to just leave all the people , seclude myself from social stuff and make my life orderly and comfortable.The last 2 years i was living like a Se dom , partying drinking , going out with friends all the time , having sex etc, but now i realized that this is not who i am , i am not a Se user, i realized that people bore me (maybe i am INTP?) and i was bored by people all the time without me realizing,
There is one big force that makes me do all this stuff , it is curiosity.This is were i finally realized what the nature of Ne is and how it contrasts with Si.

Ne is curiosity itself , forget about making connections this is part of Ne but it is not the core of it , Ne =curiosity.There is a constant battle with curiosity and order , where i can't make my life comfortale and orderly because i am always curious and i always try to get out of my comfort zone.I always do this but secret is that i dont have a comfort zone anymore because my life is pure chaos.I want to put my life in order, seclude my self from social life and instead have a routine and maybe some new hobbies.This is i think what i miss in my life right now .A non dynamic , static life , that i will use as a base to expand myself and my knowledge instead of a super chaotic and painful life.
I was brainstorming so imaybe many of you won't understand what i am saying , the question is how to develop Si and put my life in order?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hello ppl , i am at a point in my life where i need to just leave all the people , seclude myself from social stuff and make my life orderly and comfortable.The last 2 years i was living like a Se dom , partying drinking , going out with friends all the time , having sex etc, but now i realized that this is not who i am , i am not a Se user, i realized that people bore me (maybe i am INTP?) and i was bored by people all the time without me realizing,
There is one big force that makes me do all this stuff , it is curiosity.This is were i finally realized what the nature of Ne is and how it contrasts with Si.

Ne is curiosity itself , forget about making connections this is part of Ne but it is not the core of it , Ne =curiosity.There is a constant battle with curiosity and order , where i can't make my life comfortale and orderly because i am always curious and i always try to get out of my comfort zone.I always do this but secret is that i dont have a comfort zone anymore because my life is pure chaos.I want to put my life in order, seclude my self from social life and instead have a routine and maybe some new hobbies.This is i think what i miss in my life right now .A non dynamic , static life , that i will use as a base to expand myself and my knowledge instead of a super chaotic and painful life.
I was brainstorming so imaybe many of you won't understand what i am saying , the question is how to develop Si and put my life in order?

Slow down, figure out what you want in life and go after it. You made the first step, keep going. The "theory" part of mbti is done...find yourself. That's what curiosity should have helped with, I don't know what you used it for.