• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Theory about perception functions

giorgaros2

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hello ppl this is my first post.
Being an ENTP myself (most likely xNTP though) i believe i have found what perception fucntions really are

First of all a Pe function is tied and completes the Pi function.

Both Pi functions work with memory (especially Si)
Pe functions job is to take info from outside.

Si-It is the memory/experience function , Si users rely on their memory/experience.

Ne-it is the function that takes info into Si .So Ne always takes info that isnt inside their memory ,
what that means is that Ne takes only new/unknown info in.This is the ultimate information gathering function.
Very often Ne users use creativity to see new info about something an object for example, but dont care about info they have already seen
as its colour its shape etc...

Se-takes info from reality as it already is , Se doesnt care if the perception exists in memory , it takes it in again.So it sees the colour , the expressions, the shape , things that the Ne/Si user would discard because they already know them.Se takes every info it can get from reality , in fact Se is the ultimate experience function.Se users are very conscious about reality and how it is and want to affect it.Also for some reason Se users have more physical energy.

Ni-Its the most abstract function , it is the embodiment of imagination , creating info that dont exist in reality(i mean arent obvious) and also arent taken as new info from outside as Ne does.Ni users have very low Si so they dislike acessing their memory , thats why Ni stores into memory very few information that come from Ni but are very general and seem to describe as much things as possible(Unifying concepts is the word?)

OFc this is the work of an amateur :p Discuss..