• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Based on your experiences with the types, list them from best to worst

á´…eparted

passages
Ok, so I will base this on experience. Meaning, of all the people I have met, which end up being types I do well with, versus have problems with that I can't deal well with. This by no means means that I judge someone on their type, or look up or down upon a given type. Some of these were splitting hairs.

MBTI:

1. ESFJ
2. ENFJ
3. ENTJ
4. ESTJ
5. ESTP
6. ISTJ
7. ISFJ
8. ESFP
9. ISFP
10. ISTP
11. INTJ
12. INFJ
13. ENFP
14. INFP
15. ENTP
16. INTP

Enneagram:

A. 2
B. 1
C. 3
D. 8
E. 7
F. 6
G. 9
H. 5
I. 4

lapinchocolat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
My Type: INxJ

1. ENFP
2. ENTP
3. INTJ
4. INFJ
5. INFP
6. ENTJ
7. ENFJ
8. INTP
9. ESFP
10. ISTP
11. ISFP
12. ISFJ
13. ESTP
14. ESFJ
15. ISTJ
16. ESTJ

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
1. ISFP
16. ENTP
16. INTJ
16. INFJ
16. INFP
16. ENTJ
16 ENFJ
16. INTP
16. ESFP
16. ISTP
16. ENFP
16. ISFJ
16. ESTP
16. ESFJ
16. ISTJ
16. ESTJ

I am the only ISFP I know and everyone else is tied for last.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. ISFP
16. ENTP
16. INTJ
16. INFJ
16. INFP
16. ENTJ
16 ENFJ
16. INTP
16. ESFP
16. ISTP
16. ENFP
16. ISFJ
16. ESTP
16. ESFJ
16. ISTJ
16. ESTJ

I am the only ISFP I know and everyone else is tied for last.

It's good that you get along with yourself.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
1.ISFJ
2.ISTJ
3.ESFJ
4.ESTP
5.ESFP
6.ENFJ
7.ISFP
8.ENTP
9.INFJ
10. ISTP
11.INTP
12.INFP
13 (I can't thing of two more types)
14 (Insert whatever you want i'll agree)
15.INTJ
16.ENTJ

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Template:

My Type: ENTJ

1. INTJ
2. INFJ
3. ISTJ
4. ENTJ

those are the best.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
13. ISTP
15. ENFP
16. ESTP, INTP, ENTP, ISTJ, ESTJ, INTJ, ENTJ, ESFJ, ISFJ, ENFJ, INFJ, INFP, ESFP, ISFP

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Btw. This is based only on people I know irl, which is pretty limited. So none of you forumers worry. I don't dislike any of you.

1. ISTJ
2-12: everyone else
13. ENFP
14. ESFJ
15. INFJ
16. ISFJ

giorgaros2

MBTI Type
ENTP
1)INFJ
2)ESFP
3)ESTJ
4)INTP
5)ISTP
6)ESTP
7)ENTP
8)ENFJ
9)ENTJ
10)ISFJ
11)ESFJ
12)ISTJ
13)ISFP

ithink i forgot some types

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1. ENFP
2. ESFP
3. ISFP
4. ESTP
5. ESFJ
6. ENTP
7. ISTJ
8. ESTJ
9. INFP
10. INFJ
11. INTJ
12. ISFJ
13. ENTJ
14. ISTP
15. INTP
16. ENFJ

Ironically enough, my mom is an ENFJ and I love her with all my heart and consider her one of my closest friends (I would never tell her that though at this point in my life). However, the two people who have done me wrong in life and left scars on me have also been ENFJ. I actually thought they were both ESTJ at first...so it's a specific type of them I just don't jive with...or maybe not even jive with - there's a specific type of ENFJ that gets so fed up with me for some reason that it compels them to talk shit about me to as many people as possible. But I don't really let my experience with these girls influence my view of the type profile because I only had one of them take the test before we split (and she scored ENFJ) so I can only assume what the probability of their true reasons behind their behavior being in alignment with what I thought they were was.

Also the ENFP is based on the one person I know who actually came close enough to testing as one (she scored INFP). She seems like a clear extrovert to me though with socially introverted moments, and she's told me she can see herself as both. She was my travel partner throughout all of our time studying abroad, and she encapsulates everything I would describe in a "friend soulmate". :D It was also crazy how similar we were, not even just in terms of motivations and thinking but like the way we expressed ourselves too.

And this list is based mostly on like one or two people I know of these types. Most experiences I have with people are good, I think 1-5 is based on a fair amount of people I know (minus ENFP like I described above), but I've met such a small amount of the rest of those types I only have a few experiences to base this list on. Like for example ISTP ranks so low because the only person I know who tested as one cheated on my friend, and then cheated on the girl he cheated on my friend with with our friend who spends all of her money on him so he pays attention to her.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] -You sure the ENFP being the most pleasant experience didn't come from you looking in the mirror? ;) Kidding. I just wanted a reason to start a conversation. How you been?

Imo though for real, I enjoy Fe Dom/Aux interactions the most, followed by Fi dom/aux. I find interactions with Te Doms annoying sometimes, especially when they want 'proof' and 'facts for everything' (during arguments/debates is the worst time. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat?!)

I find Ti Doms annoying sometimes too, especially when they overpersonlize their logical systems. And I quite enjoy Ne/Ni dom users. I enjoy their concepts/ideas/thoughts and like comparing how they contrast against mine.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] -You sure the ENFP being the most pleasant experience didn't come from you looking in the mirror? ;) Kidding. I just wanted a reason to start a conversation. How you been?

I'm good. :smile: You should leave me a VM whenever you feel like talking! I always reply. With this girl, it might as well have been looking in the mirror. I think I'm gonna suggest doing a type-me video to her next time we meet up.

Imo though for real, I enjoy Fe Dom/Aux interactions the most, followed by Fi dom/aux

So...you mean you like Fs? :D

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm good. [emoji2] You should leave me a VM whenever you feel like talking! I always reply. With this girl, it might as well have been looking in the mirror. I think I'm gonna suggest doing a type-me video to her next time we meet up.

So...you mean you like Fs? :D
Glad to hear that. I definitely will leave you one soon :) I'm in a good mood. Assignments are almost over, and my life can go back to normal again lol.

Nice. It would be interesting to watch your video with her. It has to be done now xD

Yes. I think coming from an F heavy background has influenced me in having an 'interaction bias' of Fs over Ts. I also have had a decent influx of male feelers in my life (I am pretty sure a friend I am getting closer to is an ENFx - leaning towards ENFJ). I find Fs easier to talk to, for some reason. I find them more chill than Ts.

I don't mind talking to Ts. They are also interesting people, but sometimes they bore me a little. They can be too rigid in general conversation. But they honestly can bring some good insights e.g. my ESTJ Dad and his experiences bring me good advice, and he has some good factual resources stored. He is like my personal Google in a sense. But a human Google. You know?

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is difficult. I love certain types in their Ego state (ENFPs I seem to be quite attracted to, and vice versa.) but once their Super Ego comes into play...things get alot different. (Ti PoLR is one of the most annoying things to deal with for me lol.) And also how long do I have to be around them? Is this interaction online or in person? Are they unhealthy or healthy? Theory or Reality? Behaviour and Personality or Motives? When arguing or conversing? When having fun, or when working, or both? Male or Female? I'll try anyways... taking none of the previously mentioned into consideration because that would only hurt my brain.

Based off little to no concrete evidence (all I'm sure of is that ESTJ is last and ENFJ first)
1. ENFJ
2. INFJ
3. INTP
4. ESFJ
5. ENTP
6. ESTP
7. ISFP
8. ISFJ
9. ENTJ
10.INTJ
11. ISTP
12. ENFP
13. INFP
14. ISTJ
15. ESFP
16. ESTJ

the only general rule I can see from this is that Ti/Fe > Fi/Te

Last edited:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I don't know very many people, and of those that I know, I don't know them well enough to know their type. Of the people I do know, I've always had extremely positive interactions with IxFx types. ExFPs to a lesser extent. Come to think of it, I get along best with Feelers. Maybe due to my own strong preference? Whatever.

Interestingly enough, I've mostly had problems with ExxJs. I was in a mentoring relationship with an ESxJ for several years. My feelings and pain were shamed; somehow my emotional issues all arose from "self-sabotage, self-absorption, pain indulgence, and lack of bravery." Everything was so harsh and black-and-white. I wasn't validated at all, and it eventually become manipulative and cruel.

I was romantically involved with an ENTJ for a few months. It started out really well; he and I enjoyed dreaming up crazy ideas together and talking about the meaning of life and shit. After a while, though, it became controlling. I wasn't supposed to talk my friends about the relationship problems we (the boy and I) were having. He was a raging misogynist who treated me like a child who couldn't think or protect herself. Insulted me and called me out in public. I think he got off on the thought of me being his servant. We made a fantasy island together...he was the leader of the island, and I was his maid/wife (which he said was one rank above the slaves and prisoners). The imaginative musings we shared together just became ways to reiterate my submissiveness. There was no personal expression. I talked about wanting to have my own flair, and he accused me of being self-centered. He stopped giving me affection, and when I asked, he told me I was immature and selfish. Selfish, all the time. Weak, fragile, self-absorbed. My friends had to knock some reality into me, because I wasn't seeing anything as wrong. So glad I got out of that relationship. Took me months to gain my own confidence, because I'd let him take it from me. I'd actually started believing I was weak and in need to being protected. :unsure:

There's another ExxJ in my life who micromanages everything and just doesn't understand feelings at all. Smiley, flattering, but not genuine at all.

That was my long-winded response.

á´…eparted

passages
I don't know very many people, and of those that I know, I don't know them well enough to know their type. Of the people I do know, I've always had extremely positive interactions with IxFx types. ExFPs to a lesser extent. Come to think of it, I get along best with Feelers. Maybe due to my own strong preference? Whatever.

Interestingly enough, I've mostly had problems with ExxJs. I was in a mentoring relationship with an ESxJ for several years. My feelings and pain were shamed; somehow my emotional issues all arose from "self-sabotage, self-absorption, pain indulgence, and lack of bravery." Everything was so harsh and black-and-white. I wasn't validated at all, and it eventually become manipulative and cruel.

I was romantically involved with an ENTJ for a few months. It started out really well; he and I enjoyed dreaming up crazy ideas together and talking about the meaning of life and shit. After a while, though, it became controlling. I wasn't supposed to talk my friends about the relationship problems we (the boy and I) were having. He was a raging misogynist who treated me like a child who couldn't think or protect herself. Insulted me and called me out in public. I think he got off on the thought of me being his servant. We made a fantasy island together...he was the leader of the island, and I was his maid/wife (which he said was one rank above the slaves and prisoners). The imaginative musings we shared together just became ways to reiterate my submissiveness. There was no personal expression. I talked about wanting to have my own flair, and he accused me of being self-centered. He stopped giving me affection, and when I asked, he told me I was immature and selfish. Selfish, all the time. Weak, fragile, self-absorbed. My friends had to knock some reality into me, because I wasn't seeing anything as wrong. So glad I got out of that relationship. Took me months to gain my own confidence, because I'd let him take it from me. I'd actually started believing I was weak and in need to being protected. :unsure:

There's another ExxJ in my life who micromanages everything and just doesn't understand feelings at all. Smiley, flattering, but not genuine at all.

That was my long-winded response.

As much as I like being an EJ, and love other EJ's, we can be a really, really shitty bunch to other people. In particular if they don't meet our "standards", without taking into consideration if our standards are even reasonable in the first place. It doesn't help that most of the time, nothing but ourselves moves our opinions.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmmmm, this is tricky. Based exclusively on my very subjective experience...

1. ENFJ
2. ESFJ
3. ENFP
4. ENTP
5. INTP
6. ISTJ
7. ISFP
8. INFJ
9. ISFJ
10. ESTJ
11. ENTJ
12. ESTP
13. ISTP
14. ESFP
15. INFP
16. INTJ

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Best type--human
Worst type--human

Based on my experience there are some great examples of every type and some poor examples of every type. Angels and A-holes both come in every flavor.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Best type--human
Worst type--human

Based on my experience there are some great examples of every type and some poor examples of every type. Angels and A-holes both come in every flavor.
Yeah, I don't know how people are answering this, lol. Even when I try to start, it goes something like this: 'Ok, two of my closest friends happen to be infj's, so obviously I think they can be pretty great, but then some of the people I most despise have been infj, so....... ' Does that mean they'd rank 8? :shrug: