• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Based on your experiences with the types, list them from best to worst

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Worst - e8s and cp 6s. Urgh!

I would not like e1s either but i don't have much experience with them.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Based on my personal experiences:

1) INTJ
2) ENTJ
3) ESTJ
4) INFJ
5) INFP
6) ENFP
7) ENTP
8) INTP
9) ISFP
10) ESFP
11) ISTP
12) ESTP
13) ISFJ
14) ESFJ
15) ISTJ
16) ENFJ

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
1. INFJ
2. INTP
3. ENTP
4. ESTP
6. ENFP

ah you know what. I don't agree with this.

Top type(s) - goes along as a general rule: INFJ

overall more likely to enjoy interactions with: INTP, INTJ, ISTP, ENFJ

Neutral: ENTP, ENTJ, ISFP, ESTP, ESTJ

overall more likely NOT to enjoy interactions with: INFP, ISFJ, ENFP

Bottom Type(s) - doesn't go along as a general rule: ESFP, ESFJ, ISTJ

In parallel and as a general rule the more intelligent the person I'm talking to is the better we get along.
I don't think I have one friend with what you'd call 'average iq' (no I don't pick them, just what feels natural and people I go along with).

I tend to go along best with people at and above 3 standard deviations from average.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah, I don't know how people are answering this, lol. Even when I try to start, it goes something like this: 'Ok, two of my closest friends happen to be infj's, so obviously I think they can be pretty great, but then some of the people I most despise have been infj, so....... ' Does that mean they'd rank 8? :shrug:

Exactly!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is too difficult for me lol. I really disliked the ESFP's I met in real life. I had an okay time with ISFP's. Meh time with INTP's. Haven't really met an INFJ in real life, or if I had it must've not been signficant. ENFP's irl are sometimes real ... never mind. lol.

So bad time with FP's.
Ok time with TP's.
FJ's were on and off.
TJ's are pretty much opposites of me, but we don't talk really.

Fury

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
My type: ENFP

1. INFP
2. xSFJ
3. xNFJ
4. xSFP
5. xNTP
6. xNTJ
7. xSTJ
8. xSTP

Apparently I go along well with Fe-users, but that's probably because most of the people I know use this function. Te-users are alright, but I don't really talk to them much. Ti-users are meh, sometimes they can be a bit insensitive to what they say but they are usually fun to be with. I'd like to meet more strong Fi-users in the future, and I'm guessing it won't be hard because the internet is full of them, lmao.