• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] How can I make my Fe not suck

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First, l would say "reframe" it. Just because you don't use Fe in the most stereotypical way doesn't mean your Fe is broken.

From the posts I have seen of yours, I get the feeling that you would be very supportive of your family and friends (such as remembering little quirks and facts about each of them that are important to them) and any other thing that you truly cared about.

EDIT: Just happened to run across this particular quote of yours. Here is a manifestation of skilled Fe:
I am often hyper-aware of what I am saying and how it will be interpreted by my target audience. If I think I might have said something "wrong" or in a way that sounded differently from what I intended, I clarify what I meant as soon as the words have spilled out of my mouth. Rarely is there ever a situation where I've been involved in a giant mess of miscommunication.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=26163]Protege[/MENTION] Yeah, I actually am quite good most of the time with remembering things about/related to friends. Sometimes to the point that it is a little creepy lol. I guess it's because it's only with friends, and yet I feel like I'm supposed to be this way with "everyone."

Thank you for sharing the quote with me; I can see it. :) Though in a way when I do that it feels kind of stressful haha. It can be helpful but also burdensome.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION]: Ha. Nah, that's not even remotely possible for EXFJs....to keep track track and to be there for everyone would equal emotional burnout. On the surface, it may seem like some may try to engage and help everyone but that is even tiered into different categories of importance and types of relationship. Each and every one of us has only a finite amount of time and energy. Besides one of the biggest problems for Fe-doms is that they can easily overextend themselves because they don't want to let people down...which they inevitably do.

Just go about your pace and don't worry about "engaging" everyone. When you find a cause/passion that truly strikes a chord with you, your Fe will definitely show through...on a much bigger scale. Trying to force such a thing will tend to cause "emotional burnout".