• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would the world like if it was only made up by your type?

vaulttec

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Speculate how things would be if only your MBTI type existed.

>ESTJs everywhere
>churches overpopulate
>there isn't more room in churches to even pray because they're all full
>world GDP quintuplicates due to increase in production
>democrat party ends
>everyone is conservative
>everything becomes perfect
>everything is in order. the economy is doing well and society is living to its traditions
>nothing else to be taken care of
>there is no more reason for ESTJs to exist, everything has been fixed according to ESTJs point of view
>world population kills itself
>the end

How would things turn out for your type?

vaulttec

MBTI Type
ESTJ
>ENTJ
>wars everywhere
>no work envorinment works because everyone is disagreeing with each other with only one person trying to take care of everything
>only lies exist. people don't tell each other truth as to deceive each of the ENTJs
>society eventually breaks apart

We need our pawns to make our game work. ENTJs alone cannot exist.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
We would quickly spread across the galaxy and tell everyone we encounter that resistance is futile. :borg:

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm I never thought of that before, a world of ENFJs..
>everyone can understand and feel for everyone, we're like a one big family who take care of each other..
>there would be no wars because we always would get to a settlement..
>ideal romantic relationships..
>there would be no video games..
>everyone would score a high marks at everything that doesn't involve mathematics..
>there wouldn't be so much "I told you so" kind of situations..

That's all I can think about, I would like to know more about what other ENFJ fellows would come up with [emoji851]

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
>everyone can understand and feel for everyone, we're like a one big family who take care of each other..
>there would be no video games..
>everyone would score a high marks at everything that doesn't involve mathematics..

That's all I can think about, I would like to know more about what other ENFJ fellows would come up with [emoji851]

There could be spreading bad rumors about someone else and it could benwars as well

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There could be spreading bad rumors about someone else and it could benwars as well
I think my assumptions were made up of people like me rather than people of my type [emoji16][emoji28]
What rumors? Are we known for spreading rumors [emoji102]?

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think the world would like it very much at all. But the aliens would probably find it interesting.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
it would suck! oh wait it sort of already does ok fine sounds good

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I think my assumptions were made up of people like me rather than people of my type [emoji16][emoji28]
What rumors? Are we known for spreading rumors [emoji102]?

Xxfjs and extps can sway people to their side that this is the truth about that person

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I never want to live in that world.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Amusing and/or pure insanity.

á´…eparted

passages

Nope. If just for the fact that I don't do this, and would likely become quite resistant. Nor would I be the only one.

No wars? HA! The world would be FILLED with them. All it would take is a few bad/evil eggs, and it would continusously self amplify.

For some, but others nope.

>there would be no video games.

HA! I would fight tooth and nail against this, as would quite a lot of ENFJ's.

Type has nothing to do with intelligence. I have met some dumb as posts ENFJ's before.

Yes there would. ENFJ's can be stubborn as mules and not listen.

*shrug* I think the main thing that would happen is the population would form a SHIT TON of in and out groups over a few generations (if not sooner), and wars would go from there. Drama on mass scale.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not enough group cohesion for big time development, but the people would cobble together some funky homes and tools on their own to stay alive. The bright side of fatally undersharing ideas is all the variation. Fuck yeah, medievalpunk?

Most of us would either live as single nomads or in dense hives of tiny soundproof rooms - those able to imagine a happy medium would be called radicals. A happy medium to much of anything, in fact.

We would pride ourselves more than anything on our dogged will to live and long lifespans, despite the average being 42 and the leading cause of death being hypertension followed by cat bite complications tied with getting lost underprepared in the wilderness.

Conclusion: would make a nice planet to set a Star Trek episode on, but be objectively terrible. Spock would make some ironic remark at the end about how short it is selling itself. But this is just me.