• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would the world like if it was only made up by your type?

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nope. If just for the fact that I don't do this, and would likely become quite resistant. Nor would I be the only one.

No wars? HA! The world would be FILLED with them. All it would take is a few bad/evil eggs, and it would continusously self amplify.

For some, but others nope.

HA! I would fight tooth and nail against this, as would quite a lot of ENFJ's.

Type has nothing to do with intelligence. I have met some dumb as posts ENFJ's before.

Yes there would. ENFJ's can be stubborn as mules and not listen.

*shrug* I think the main thing that would happen is the population would form a SHIT TON of in and out groups over a few generations (if not sooner), and wars would go from there. Drama on mass scale.

Ok Mr. Intelligent Man..
I literally know no ENFJ in real life, except for two that I suspect to be unhealthy ENFJs and in fact have no relationship with them, that's why I asked for more ENFJ opinions to see where it defers or match, and I've also implied that my assumptions were almost about a world made out of people like me rather than my type.
It is just about imagining a situation that would never be, because we're diverse and that's how it always would be.
Apologies for my (dumb as posts) mathematical skills, and for the video games assumption..

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Vengeance wars and drama

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A world full of INFJ's?

You mean "many worlds of INFJs"

Some barren, some full of life.

:scruples:

If that were to exist, we'd ride unicorns on unicornback.

:mlpsparkle::mlpdash::mlpluna::unicorn:

or more rather: rhinoceros.. its latest descendant:

á´…eparted

passages
Ok Mr. Intelligent Man..
I literally know no ENFJ in real life, except for two that I suspect to be unhealthy ENFJs and in fact have no relationship with them, that's why I asked for more ENFJ opinions to see where it defers or match, and I've also implied that my assumptions were almost about a world made out of people like me rather than my type.
It is just about imagining a situation that would never be, because we're diverse and that's how it always would be.
Apologies for my (dumb as posts) mathematical skills, and for the video games assumption..

You asked what other ENFJ's thought, so I did exactly that :shrug:.

I didn't base the world around me (which would be a very bad thing in its own right too) but as the bredth of the type itself.

You've absolutely met other ENFJ's in your life, you just aren't aware of it. There's no need to be sorry either. Live and learn.

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, God... where to start...

Well... everybody would be rather ambitious (to various degreees) and rather intelligent. Needless to say, while it's extremely beneficial for a society to have a relative few people that are both intelligent and ambitious, having a lot is a death sentence. Seriously, the world would probably be so unstable that human civilization would still be stuck in the Bronze Age from how many times civilization had to start over due to war, assuming we hadn't wiped ourselves out entirely (or we didn't finally get a Feeler type so that they could help us wake up our Fi.)

In short, I think 21lux and I are on a similar train of thought:

I never want to live in that world.

[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] Awesome profile pick, BTW. #RWBYHype

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
We'd always be at war because we just want to see how others will respond.

-Beatriz

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
>ISFJs everywhere
>Everyone would be afraid of hurting each other's feelings so no one would stand up for themselves
>"Do you agree with this?" "I don't know, whatever you like I like" "Well, whatever you like I like"
>No one would ever want to be a leader, everyone would be submissive
>Everyone would be embarrassed of starting a conversation
>Everyone afraid of taking risks
>Everyone afraid of changing things about society, because tradition
>"Let me help you" "No, don't even bother. Instead, let ME help you" "No, let ME help you" repeat 100x
>"I'm sorry" "You don't need to apologise, sorry by making you do that" "Oh don't be sorry, sorry by that" "Sorry" "Sorry"
>Everyone paranoid about future possibilities

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You asked what other ENFJ's thought, so I did exactly that :shrug:.
Yes you did, thank you very much

I didn't base the world around me (which would be a very bad thing in its own right too) but as the bredth of the type itself.
I'm sure about that

You've absolutely met other ENFJ's in your life, you just aren't aware of it.
I might have (met) them, but don't (know) them

There's no need to be sorry either. Live and learn.

1c2be5afaf150c220eac9ca007a9dfb6.jpg

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I would lie and say I am a gay INFP and when all the ENTJ's drop their guards will destroy them all

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
You'd probably see a bunch of adults with coloring books and running around the city as if it were some giant jungle gym, then once things start to really decay and society crumbles, then you get the rebels that emerge. Solo rebels however, each with their own slightly different cause, because you know, we don't like to be followers. In short, probably a bunch of people smelling daisies until shit absolutely had to get done.

(this is assuming this question is of some post apocalyptic event and things are still fresh)