• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] MBTI+Gender

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The uneven disparity in MBTI types when looking at gender is only a full gone conclusion of what is a logical perspective.
There aren't definitive stats on this, so I wouldn't put too much stake in them.

Type and gender are separate, and much of what is attributed to male/female differences is really due to T/F differences. This lines up often enough to be credible because more women are F and more men are T, though these are not large majorities and there are plenty of men and women in the opposite camp.

That being said, gender and type can interact, especially where social norms and expectations are concerned. Male Fs and female Ts are less likely to operate in line with these expectations. Also, certain types of either gender are more likely to disregard social expectations, while other types are more likely to value and follow them.
^ Pretty much this.

I come across as pretty balanced regarding T/F IRL, but that's because I was raised to value Fe, and my main behavioral role model (my mother) was an INFJ. Not to mention the obvious societal expectations regarding gender that have been ingrained in me over the years.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ok... take a step back from the computer and breathe a moment... no need to get so serious

accusations by MBTI type now?

probably not the best use of your brains
;)

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I'll never understand these people who have the need to emulate personalities.
"My personality changes! Sometimes I'm an INTJ, sometimes an ISTJ! Who knows when I'm which?!"
Do you think you're special and that common psychology doesn't apply to you?
That and the fact you have an ExFP tier signature.

The difference is, I don't care.