• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Measuring your Ne

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You can see the heart on everyone's sleeve!
50d47036-1f01-4370-bf63-0fff09453e1e.jpg

You pick up on the emotions of others without any complication, it's almost as if you're reading them like a book! This may be due to your incredible intuition or perhaps you possess a strong, empathetic nature that puts you in touch with those you surround yourself with. Either way, picking up on the feelings of other people comes naturally to you!

Well duh. ;)

Here's the opposing answer (I did flat out the opposite):

Waait a minute. So I got the same result than you. And looking at the 'opposite' apparently that makes me an F
:dry:
I love how the reward for being a super empath who can recognize overemphasized emotions is a blank face, but if you're a complete autist/aspie you get a frowny face to try and interpret.
That's just mean.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Ne isn't much about reading people. I would say that is one of the functions least equipped in reading people.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
LOL yeah not Ne at all. Also, quiz was pretty darn easy to guess. I mean, I'm legit autistic and got the "can see hearts on sleeves" result. This a very concrete "reading" of things which is more of a focus of the sensing functions if any of them.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Isn't it more a tool for measuring Fe rather than Ne? Oh I got the heart sleeves result too but then again its only a fun quiz from Playback...

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I am a Ni dom and pretend to read people awfully, but I am actually reading the fuck out of them.

Ignorance is the greatest disguise of all. ;)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Forget this test because I got.

You pick up on the emotions of others without any complication, it's almost as if you're reading them like a book! This may be due to your incredible intuition or perhaps you possess a strong, empathetic nature that puts you in touch with those you surround yourself with. Either way, picking up on the feelings of other people comes naturally to you!

I am not that bad when it comes to this but I am just not trully skilled in this. If I am really really good at reading people's emotions then pretty much everyone is.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP

It measures (or at least tries to) your emotional quotient.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

not a good test, the people were over acting even a social clueless person would get this score, cuz it's so theatric and fake that anyone can tell. plus it's playbuzz they're not exactly known for being good quizzes that actually mean anything. in fact i think most of them are rigged to make people feel better about themselves.

Re took and still feel the same. It's not a good quiz. it's just to make people feel good about themselves by possibly lying. I've taken a longer one that's more legit than this and I do worse on those, not terrible but I'm usually below average. This is just you might as well posted universally understood emoticons and people would get the same results with this one. That's how bad it is.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Most people are very simple systems.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Most people are very simple systems.

I'd even say all, just some are better at inveigling their motivations. Often to themselves as much as others.

But it's a question of asking whether or not oneself has a grander working of existence or if I am only disguising simpler drives behind aspiration.

Still, the drive to self - fulfilled sovereignty of existence and influence is a powerful one.

At some point, though, I'll have to produce the workings.

As for the test, people often confuse judgement of arbitrary surface elements for genuine insight.

Hence they mistake themselves for being a 'people person'.

ps: Honorable mention goes to projection.