First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post

Mm, I think you're ENTP but not exactly like a poster child. At least on here, you give off more of an ESTP persona.
    Thanks for the input! Didnt know I came off that way. I see you as a sensor too when you post. Although Im no expert.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

Senior Member Captain_Invincible's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/so

I have been typed every single type at least once, between here and PerC.
    I've been a rare INFJ, an ENTJ in an Se-Te loop, IxTP, and a hard ass ESFJ among others.
    I think the hardass ESFJ has been my favourite one. Cracked me up for a long time.
    I must have strong Fe to have been every type at least once.

MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

MBTI: The first test I took said INTJ and that is how I started to see my self as INTJ and that has never changed. Many people online said that I am stereotypical example of my type. However tests can give me eNTJ score if I am in the action mode.

Enneagram: 5w6 from the start. However I do relate to 1w9 , 8w9 and 3w4 quite a bit.
    What other people think about my enneagram I am not truly sure.

Variant: Sp/So from the start but somehow I feel that I am actually Sp/Sx that was rejected so many times because of some reason and therefore my Sx never manage to manifest. Therefore So instinct was created as a extension of Sp instinct.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I forgot about this.

How much influence do other people have on what types you consider for yourself?
    It's usually iterative.

Over the years, a majority of members would agree with whatever I'd thought at the time, no matter what it was. But I'm also suggestible by nature, so whatever I'd thought at the time could be influenced by others.

It's run the gamut, though, so clearly nobody knows what the hell they're talking about. Including me.

Do your friends and family see you differently than forum members?
    Not substantially. The only difference is that my disposition -- usually cheerful -- doesn't come across as much here, because I don't slap emoticons everywhere.

It's just weird to type something and convey emotion through more typing. It'd be like saying something in real life like "You know, I think Dan Rather had a point. (I am happy.) But still, there's something odd about his report. (I am skeptical.)"
    _

I'm also curious about how others would answer these questions.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    STP

Tested as INTP, INFP due to the fact that I understand emotions to a degree.

Pretty solid on ISTP, no doubts. Same in socionics. I fit delta quadrant description very well.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

To add, humorously enough, every person I've asked to type me in socionics has said ILI (with one lone ILE). Without knowing much about the system at the time, I was hesitant to accept it as accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by evilrubberduckie View Post
    Thanks for the input! Didnt know I came off that way. I see you as a sensor too when you post. Although Im no expert.
    You definitely come off as having a harder edge than typically expected of an ENTP 7. I don't think it disproves anything but it's certainly interesting and notable. Perhaps 8w7>7w8?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Following @jscrothers example and answering these as well

How much influence do other people have on what types you consider for yourself?
    I definitely always consider it no matter who it is suggesting. I mean of course they don't know me as well as I do or whatever, but how I appear to others and how they perceive me I would argue is a part of who I am. You could tell me you think I'm an ENTP and I'd be like "Why do you think that????" and listen seriously to any argument you may give. If even one person says "I don't think you're an ISFJ" then I dwell on it for days... well, actually probably never stop fully dwelling on it.

Do your friends and family see you differently than forum members?
    Definitely. I think I'm meaner to them.
    Probably because we know each other on a very different, more personal level. I have no problem being more brief and direct with them. I'm also much more willing to be strongly opinionated around them. I guess you could say I'm less of a 9 around them because I don't really care how they perceive me. They get the raw, unfiltered, unedited version of me, which comes off more "rough" than I do with anyone else. My INTP sister understands me pretty well though and she'd agree with my ISFJ typing. If my dad knew anything about MBTI, he'd probably argue I'm more of an ISTJ. Which is funny, because he's an ISTJ and over half of my friends are ISTJs.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    To add, humorously enough, every person I've asked to type me in socionics has said ILI (with one lone ILE). Without knowing much about the system at the time, I was hesitant to accept it as accurate.

You definitely come off as having a harder edge than typically expected of an ENTP 7. I don't think it disproves anything but it's certainly interesting and notable. Perhaps 8w7>7w8?
    I switch out with my 8 and 7 just like I switch back and forth between my T and F functions. The only constant I have is literally my E and P funtions.

It depends on the environment I surround myself in honestly. Im more intense. Might be because Im young. I cant wait until it settles down.

but yes, Online interaction doesn't do me justice. I dont shine here.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

MBTI
    STP

No one really influences my type and I type other as I wish. I won't argue, but I may question.

Those that know me agree with forum. Those that don't have a small glimpse of me
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

MBTI

I have always tested as INTJ. Everyone who knows me well and understands MBTI (granted, a small sampling) identifies me as INTJ unequivocally. The only other suggestions I have ever received have been here: ISTJ, and INFJ.

Enneagram

I have always identified as 5w6 and the opinions of others have confirmed this. They also agree with my SP/SX stacking, though one gave me a link to a set of type descriptions where SP/SO was a better match.

Socionics

I am INTJ in socionics as well, not INTP regardless of the shuffling of types that sometimes happens when converting between systems. Socionics INTP is just not as good a fit at all. That being said, I have little interest in socionics so don't bother to delve into it further.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I take the input of other people, though filter out any bias they may have. I also often think mbti is more useful for those who want to use it to make sense of me or others, so if they want to think of me as type xxxx, I can't really stop them from doing so, but they also may then be totally wrong if they interpret everything I do based on what they think I am. I consider myself what I've finally landed on, though....I think holistically it makes a lot of sense.
    People observing you can at best guess your "effective" or apparent type, that is, the way you are interacting in the moment. Everyone uses every function, just not with equal skill, comfort, or preference. This results in the different types. Circumstances may require you to exercise some non-preferred functions, and in these situations, you can easily come across as a different type. Only those who know you well and/or see you in a variety of settings will have reliable insight into your "true type".
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...