• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which other type would you like to try out if given the opportunity?

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Even if you love your type, or are 100% certain that your type is accurate, which other type, or types if you can't narrow it down, would you like to try on for a while?

I've been feeling particularly "sensory" lately so I can see myself trying out ESFP for a bit :D

Cygnus

That is, I wish I actually was this type. Not that I'd try it on.

Would solve a lot of my problems and I wouldn't be jerking away my time in this shithole right now.

Duffy

Type 7 and ExTP.

Because everybody loooooove type 7 ExTP. Fucking lovable happy little fairies. Happy all the time. Even when they mad they actually happy. You don't need cocaine if you a 7 ExTP.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd like to be an INxJ for a day just so I could experience firsthand what the hell Ni is

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
e1 would be pretty neat. having idealism and the give a damn to do something about it? seems very passionate. hot even.

pound the alarm.

Hapyniss

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
ENTJ - that barrier breaking independence is incredibly alluring.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
e7!

But really, if you want to be it, then be it.

dream_zpshiuwz07b.gif

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
INFJ 2w1 or ENFJ 2w3. I wonder what Fe feels like.

á´…eparted

passages
Honestly, I am not really interested. Reason being is all types come with a good and a bad. I know how to manage the bad of my type, and I don't want to have to relearn how to manage the bad of something else. Not worth it.

INFJ 2w1. I wonder what Fe feels like.

It's actually rather cold, IMO. Positive, but cold.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
It's actually rather cold, IMO. Positive, but cold.

Interesting. How so? All the Fe users I've met have been quite warm. But of course I haven't met everyone in the world.

á´…eparted

passages
Interesting. How so? All the Fe users I've met have been quite warm. But of course I haven't met everyone in the world.

The internal experience of it is rather cold. For me anyway, and from hearing accounts from other Fe-doms that I know. We appear quite warm on the outside, but it's very often planned, calculated, and done with explicit purpose. It's rather input-output.

Cygnus

I wanna be ISTP so fucking bad. It is nigh impossible to thrive in this world with the utter lack of Ti I have.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'd like to be an INxJ for a day just so I could experience firsthand what the hell Ni is

I know right? I understand it in concept, and Ne is so natural for me, but I do wonder about Ni...

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISTP or ISFP.

Hapyniss

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
I really do admire their ability to just get things done, and expediently.

Indeed! I do sometimes believe that an NF close by helps to add the missing details that provide nuances like ambiance and decorum. Other than that, you're right on the money.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sharing the 8 and 1 envy.

Also, EXFJ 2 temporarily. This shadow has been running around in my subconscious for some unknown reason since before I knew about type, popping up as a major sympathetic character in almost every piece of writing and fantasy I've ever created, despite that IRL I am often disastrously incompatible with people like this. Always appears as the opposite sex, too, for whatever that's worth. I think I would learn something about myself if this shade took control for a while.