• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which other type would you like to try out if given the opportunity?

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
So posting a question in the forum about the Fi in ESFPs vs what's seen in ENFPs, my original interest still stands. I'd love to play around with being an ESFP for like a week. Try it on a while, see how it fits. I'm sure it'd feel very familiar yet that Se dominance must be intoxicating.

KitchenFly

I would like to try out the same as I am type nine but Sp/So nine with a 936 Tri fix and well balanced So at point:7 and at point:8. That could quite interesting.

I would kinda like also as an idea situation a healthy 1w2 Sx/So partner, female nothing to freaky a white collar worker would be just fine.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Te-dom
Just long enough to actually do my homework.
ESTJ sounds like a good type to try.
Te - all about order and efficiency
Si - remembering that I actually have to do the work and all the notes I probably took in class
Ne - just enough to do the brainstorming stuff
Fi - that can just go away :p If inf-Fi is a problem though, then I'd be okay switching to ISTJ

Ugh, I love my Ti-dom too much though.