• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which other type would you like to try out if given the opportunity?

IDreamtIWasABee

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
The internal experience of it is rather cold. For me anyway, and from hearing accounts from other Fe-doms that I know. We appear quite warm on the outside, but it's very often planned, calculated, and done with explicit purpose. It's rather input-output.

That's not so different from Fi-dom, to be honest. Most of our Pillsbury cookie-warmth actually comes from tapping memories that have become crystallized Fi-stock, or, at best, echoes of experiences we keep alive. Very little "living feeling."

I guess that might still make Fi-dom warmer, since my understanding is that Fe doesn't try to sculpt or echo Feeling; but you might find it interesting to know how cold we are on the inside at a wedding or a funeral, nonetheless. It's all about tapping some inner well of F for the right emotions and insight, then applying them, methodically, to those in the crowd...sloppier than an ENFJ's work, no doubt, but the point is it sounds a lot like what a sociopath would do.

Anyway, I'd be an ENFJ in an instant. To command social webs with the same hard-won, but now lazy, sureness I, as an INFP, command my inner world...yes, please.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess my opposite would be fun. That could go far beyond mbti though

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTJ seems desirable to me. ISXP also sounds nice. They seem so free flowing and independent.

I wonder what new problems I would have with these types. Things that seems so natural would then be more difficult. It's kind of weird to think about.

Jade Heart

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
I wonder what being an ESFJ feels like. I know we have the same functions, but their extrovertedness and cheerfulness seem so alien to me.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP, to help me understand my SO better.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mmm I would say ISFP

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't really say...I can already say I've tried running a few and say I feel best running ESTP.

With that being said, if I could run INFJ WELL, I'd've probably taken it so I could have the rights of being a perfect fairy godmother. [/facetiously]

xXMariahXx

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm pretty happy with my type.

But my choice would be INFJ for sure. INFJ 1w2 or 2w1.. and 4w5. To experience Ni in full dominance.

I'd also like to try INTP 5w4 to experience Ti at its peak.

And ENFP (not sure which number).

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think my personality mostly encompasses parts of INTP, INFP, ENTP, ENFP, INTJ, and INFJ. I think my ugly alter ego is kind of ENTJ, and the even uglier sort of mentally handicapped one is ExFP. I would try ENTJ out, but I'd rather not be anything but me truly.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFJ just to understand in a concrete manner what Ni feels like.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find it funny every one wants to have Ni in full effect. In fact, it's really effortless but I guess sometimes you may just have that shocking feeling when an intuition is overwhelming. It's kinda freaky. But day to day. It's more of feeling nothing than it is something, so no way of feeling anything concrete. It just comes and you can imagine a lot. It's a preference too. There's a reason why you prefer a function over another, but we may not consciously know.

But for giggles I always wanted to know how it'd feel to be an INFP/ESTJ first for super feeling, second to see how a natural desire to control while being a part of society kind of works.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFJ and social first. I would be put together at last.

xXMariahXx

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find it funny every one wants to have Ni in full effect.

I have very strong Ni but I feel like my dominant Fe clouds the Ni's clarity. I'd like to experience Ni from INFJ's functional stacking where Fe doesn't take front seat.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have very strong Ni but I feel like my dominant Fe clouds the Ni's clarity. I'd like to experience Ni from INFJ's functional stacking where Fe doesn't take front seat.

The trade off is huge. Lol.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
ENFPs of ENFJs, definitely! You feeler types are so interesting to me!

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I find it funny every one wants to have Ni in full effect. In fact, it's really effortless but I guess sometimes you may just have that shocking feeling when an intuition is overwhelming. It's kinda freaky. But day to day. It's more of feeling nothing than it is something, so no way of feeling anything concrete. It just comes and you can imagine a lot. It's a preference too. There's a reason why you prefer a function over another, but we may not consciously know.

But for giggles I always wanted to know how it'd feel to be an INFP/ESTJ first for super feeling, second to see how a natural desire to control while being a part of society kind of works.

Ni truly, is my latest muse ;)