• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Annoying people of your type

IDreamtIWasABee

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I dislike self-loathing INFPs. Own it, people. It's a bit of a mindfuck, but lots of people in the real world like INFPs. If you work with people, whatever your job, regulars will start coming up to you and unburdening themselves like you're a bartender. "Nonjudgmental" empathy is valued.

And I know it sometimes seems like we can barely make the bed without getting our feelings hurt, but our hypersensitivity is shallow; mastered Fi isn't vulnerable in any deep way, which is why INFPs sulk and skip from relationship to relationship, job to job, and never seem the worse for wear even if every one of those efforts fails in the most banal, soul-eroding ways imaginable. Mastered Fi is as robust as the T-1000's body: unless you burn those ideas and ethics and feewings like a fucking tick, it just...re-forms into the same enchanting asshole.

I understand it, though. INFPs embody everything Faustian Man does not. When the culture idealizes everything you have no talent for/interest in, it's easy to start believing you suck.

Disordered INFPs are an ordeal to interact with.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
sheltered or overly naive INFPs can annoy me. so can enneagram 4s who haven't discovered how full of shit they are yet.

Careful, don't make them think they are the shit. Lol especially those with a 3 wing :p

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know any people of my type in real life, and didn't dislike any of them online yet [emoji39]

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think most people think that ENTPs are either really cool or really annoying. I don't know how many I've actually met or known well enough to know whether I liked them or not :shrug: I procrastinate a bit and catch myself arguing/being overly sarcastic for no reason at all, so I guess that could annoy people if every other ENTP is like that

I love the sense of humor of ENTPs they're so fun to be around, but I personally think they can be very self absorbed and sometimes need to learn to put themselves in shoes of other people..

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm personally VERY annoyed by people of my own type; they're competition. I get annoyed by them the same reason a tiger would feel threatened or irritated by another tiger hunting in their territory. Also, I unfortunately run into this trend where I'll find ESTPs ruining their reputation by actively try to start conflict; I've noticed they tend to thrive better in conflict scenarios than a lot of other types, and therefore can use their success navigating said conflicts as a way of feeling superior. It's a childish gambit at best; at its worst, it can start social wars.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I typically clash with mother hen, papa bear ENFJ types.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am the annoying person of my type.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
All of them.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
annoying people is easy and it's not type related. people get annoyed at you for just existening sometimes, and your like fine! i won't then they get mad cuz your dead and blame themselves or don't but they still don't like it. humans are odd and annoying little things.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
No way, I absolutely adore ENTPs - the girls are strong and bold, and the men are very alpha - what isn't there to love? The only issue I've ever had with some ENTPs (and I'm sure others have had with me) is that everything has to become a dick measuring contest.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm mostly around ESFPs, ENFPs, and ISFPs, but occasionally I'll come across another INFP who's decided they want to do some sort of performing art. I have no issue with INFPs when I encounter them in real life but I love hanging out with ESFPs the most. They're so much fun. They're not fun to work with though. I prefer working with ISFPs.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thinking again I might have known an unhealthy ENFJ female at school, I don't dislike her as much as feeling pity for her..

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't say... lol.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
In my experience, most of them.

Fury

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Irl the ENFP's I know have a "special snowflake-y" type of attitude that's kinda annoying, but I can deal with it.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I am an annoying person of my type.

Annoying people of the world--unite!

Or don't...that might not be a great idea...

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I often find the confluence of factors in younger ENTPs irritating. The whole act big to overcome insecure egos. A psyche resting on a clever retort, or twist of reasoning is a fragile volatile lattice.

Or the bullshitters; don't get me wrong I find it amusing. But one must always be careful not to start believing their own brand; that way lies Ne's bullshit mountain.

This seems a tad negative as I usually enjoy other ENTPs.