• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my type? Confusion

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So I think my enneagram is 6w5 though I could also see 3w4 or 2. I'm very sp/so.

Anyway, when I ask people what they think my type is, and they perform online quizzes answering what they think I would say, I tend to get INxx types. INFx frequently, but I don't think I'm one. I often get INFJ 4 when someone takes it for me.

I'm definitely an Introvert. I can get into chatty moods sometimes, but I am not naturally an outgoing person. I can interact well with people, but I have to "warm up", so to speak. I despise organizing things, and am very messy. Sometimes I am called a "hoarder", though I am not a serious one. I love things--having them, buying, shopping, obtaining. I am incredibly physically lazy and very closed off to new ideas. I hate schedules given to me, and have a hard time following them, but I will follow my own personal schedules. When I am not dozing off to reality show reruns, I'm trying to exercise my brain. I am a member of online crime sleuthing forums and intend to become a coroner. I have no visionary whatsoever about how to go about doing that, which many people criticize of me. But I know I have time to figure it out.

I am uninvolved in extra social activity or extracurricular things, because I just don't care. I don't see the point. When we die, no one's going to think "oh, well, I remember she joined soccer or w/e" they're going to think about the things that matter long term. How we raised our children. They won't think about our education. The only reason I care about anything like that is to follow my dream of being a coroner. But I also want to have children and raise them in an environment where they are safe and happy, regardless of people's expectations of how I parent. I also intend to adopt them from broken homes or third world countries.

So, what do you think I am? I've gotten just about every I type.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fe

Why a coroner?

Honestly, I think I would be a good one. I'm very interested into going into something crime-related either way. If coroner doesn't work out, then perhaps sheriff or detective. I am very interested in serving justice. I am also not as easily disturbed as some other people. Although I do have boundaries. I feel like it's my duty to do it as well, but I think I'd be interested either way.

So, IxFJ, do you think?

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Hmm, tricky, but I'll give it a go.

There is very little evidence of extroversion going on, so I have to assume you are either an IP or an IJ. While you've got some plans for the future, they are not very details. Forward planning is the prime characteristic of IJs, so you are probably an IP caught up in a primary-tertiary loop. Beyond that, its hard to judge. Why do you want to become a coroner?

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, tricky, but I'll give it a go.

There is very little evidence of extroversion going on, so I have to assume you are either an IP or an IJ. While you've got some plans for the future, they are not very details. Forward planning is the prime characteristic of IJs, so you are probably an IP caught up in a primary-tertiary loop. Beyond that, its hard to judge. Why do you want to become a coroner?

I think I'd be good at it. I'm not easily disturbed, so I feel as though it is my duty to do so. I'm also very interested in law and justice, and, by performing autopsies, I could show evidence of what happened so the murderers would be properly incarcerated.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I think I'd be good at it. I'm not easily disturbed, so I feel as though it is my duty to do so. I'm also very interested in law and justice, and, by performing autopsies, I could show evidence of what happened so the murderers would be properly incarcerated.

In which case, I'd guess that you are an INTP. Here and in your first post I see evidence of Fe - an interest long term social inheritance and justice, but not much desire to actually interact with people. I suspect that's inferior Fe, where it can create a sense of social obligation coupled with slightly uncomfortable relationship with the everyday practicalities of society, like other peoples time tables.

Laws are essentially abstract so I think Ne (motivation by what things represent) is more likely than Se (motivation by what things actually are). An Se approach to law would lead more to the aspects of actually enforcing them, as in the work of officer on the streets.

So over all I think you are an INTP who has yet to fully develop their auxiliary. That's pretty common in the young, so don't let it bother you too much yet. If you get to your mid twenties and nothings changed, panic.