• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ne vs Ni quiz

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Which best describes your view of the future
A:I have several visions that I want to come true, and I'm working towards starting just one
B: I have a single vision and will stop at nothing to see it happen in reality

2. What best describes your standing towards possibilities
A: I want to see and consider all possibilities
B: I want my mind to come up with the most likely possibility and trust that above all

3. What best describes your style of creativity?
A: my creativity is random and unconstrained, it just comes out
B: i create what I feel compelled to create at the moment

4.Your view of ideas?
A: ideas are great, they're limitless and no idea is wrong.
B: ideas are essential to the development of something greater, but ideas can be wrong if they don't fit in well with my sense of abstraction

5. What best describes a perfect day for you?
A:Fighting aliens, climbing to the top of of a mountain, traveling through time, all while being with a bunch of ladies all with different personalities and innovating as a group.
B: basically just spending a day working on one particular idea and having an aha moment that improves my understanding of it

6. What would you invent if you had the chance?
A: I'd try to invent something that opens a new realm of possibilities to explore while solving a variety of issues
B: just something simple that solves the biggest problem in the world imo (world hunger, global warming, etc)

7. What do you value in a person?
A: I like people that don't conform to everday life and suggest multiple different intriguing possibilities and opportunities
B: I like people who have a sense of motivation and vision while not opposing my theories

8. What kind of games do you like?
A: I like innovative and open ended games that allow me to explore and experiment.
B: I like any game that is of intellectual interest to me and allows abstract thinking.

9. What do you view as a basic problem in society?
A: society is boring, mundane, and doesn't provide a lot of opportunities for adventure
B: society is too simple minded and doesn't understand the complexity of life.

10: If you had the choice to take anything out of existence, why would you do it?
A: it isn't new anymore and it's just taking up space in a world full of excitement
B: It doesn't seem to fit in with the bigger picture. There's an extra, uneeded piece of the larger puzzle.

A: 2 - 20%
B: 8 - 80%
I've expected more A answers when I started.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
1. Which best describes your view of the future
A:I have several visions that I want to come true, and I'm working towards starting just one
B: I have a single vision and will stop at nothing to see it happen in reality

2. What best describes your standing towards possibilities
A: I want to see and consider all possibilities
B: I want my mind to come up with the most likely possibility and trust that above all

3. What best describes your style of creativity?
A: my creativity is random and unconstrained, it just comes out
B: i create what I feel compelled to create at the moment

4.Your view of ideas?
A: ideas are great, they're limitless and no idea is wrong.
B: ideas are essential to the development of something greater, but ideas can be wrong if they don't fit in well with my sense of abstraction

5. What best describes a perfect day for you?
A:Fighting aliens, climbing to the top of of a mountain, traveling through time, all while being with a bunch of ladies all with different personalities and innovating as a group.
B: basically just spending a day working on one particular idea and having an aha moment that improves my understanding of it

6. What would you invent if you had the chance?
A: I'd try to invent something that opens a new realm of possibilities to explore while solving a variety of issues
B: just something simple that solves the biggest problem in the world imo (world hunger, global warming, etc)

7. What do you value in a person?
A: I like people that don't conform to everday life and suggest multiple different intriguing possibilities and opportunities
B: I like people who have a sense of motivation and vision while not opposing my theories

8. What kind of games do you like?
A: I like innovative and open ended games that allow me to explore and experiment.
B: I like any game that is of intellectual interest to me and allows abstract thinking.

9. What do you view as a basic problem in society?
A: society is boring, mundane, and doesn't provide a lot of opportunities for adventure
B: society is too simple minded and doesn't understand the complexity of life.

10: If you had the choice to take anything out of existence, why would you do it?
A: it isn't new anymore and it's just taking up space in a world full of excitement
B: It doesn't seem to fit in with the bigger picture. There's an extra, uneeded piece of the larger puzzle.

I didn't really like either answer for 5 or 6. 2 Ne and 6 Ni.