• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's get something straight here.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
APRIL FOOLS, I am troll, I just hit you with a pole. Yeah guys, I'm not really ISFP, I just thought it'd be fun to try something new. I change my type all the time and try to convince myself that I am that type just for the effect, but I always float back to my own type when I get bored with the idea. I once considered ESTP, ESFP, ENTP, and even ENTJ. I know, I'm a crazy douchebag. Lol okay time to be serious now. I'm making this into an ask an ENFP thread and I promise I'll be truthful this time instead of just BSing everyone based on what type I'm pretending to be. Anyone can ask anything, no matter how personal, as long as it's new and it's not just asked because every ENFP shows that behaviour ( not every ENFP will be the same absent minded idiot. Sometimes they can be intelligent enough to find meaning in their search for ideas and narrow things down a bit. Developed Te I think, which is why I come off as Se) bleh I forgot the point of this, oh yeah just ask questions :p can't wait to start giving out information about myself that doesn't cause inner turmoil and makes me want to vomit.