• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Are these cognitive functions?

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
https://www.google.no/search?q=babe...m=isch&q=mbti+quadrants&imgrc=1YBWtIY9q9yv1M:

I am INFP, i have IN. Is that Ni? ... Lets say all you know about me is i am INXX. Does that make me Ni user?

Thanks!

No. INFP are MBTI letters. Ni is Introverted Intuition and that comes from Cognitive Function. The Cognitive Functions for an INFP are, in this order:

Dominant: Introverted Feeling (Fi)
Auxiliary: Extraverted Intuition (Ne)
Tertiary: Introverted Sensing (Si)
Inferior: Extraverted Thinking (Te)

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am INFP, i have IN. Is that Ni? ... Lets say all you know about me is i am INXX. Does that make me Ni user?

J/P is the "strongest" dichotomy for translating between type code and cognitive functions. I and N wouldn't be enough to narrow down a function set. Besides, it usually goes the other way. Cognitive functions -> type code instead of type code -> cognitive functions.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
But can i attribute creative and visionary to IN? Alone?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IXXX (dominant is introverted)
EXXX (dominant is extroverted)

IXXP (dominant is judging)
IXXJ (dominant is perceiving)
EXXP(dominant is perceiving)
EXXJ(dominant is judging)

Perceiving NiNe/SiSe Judging FiFe/TiTe

XNXX (Intuition will be dom/aux)
XSXX (Sensation will be dom/aux)
XXFX (Feeling will be dom/aux)
XXTX (Thinking will be dom/aux)

Now play around, young grasshopper.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Thanks guys, I love you all.

About grasshopper. It comes from Easops fabels (talking animals). In one story there was an ant and a grasshopper. The ant worked hard under the suns heat to collect food for winter. While the grasshopper was eating and enjoyed life. When winter came the grasshopper had no food so it went to the ant ...

So it has bad effect to say grasshopper as mantra, and mantra is a sound which has psychological and biological effect on you, like a miracle.