• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you have info about quadrants?

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
For example ES EN IS IN is one.

I thinks ES are drama queens and kings. True?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
A quick search, this is what I was able to find:

The 4 Quadrants

IS Analyticals tend to be more quiet and introspective and are well aware of their immediate surroundings. They tend to be more detail oriented that the other types. The friends they have are fewer than other types but they are long, meaningful friendships.

ES Amiables tend to more gregarious and aware of their immediate surroundings also. Cooperation between individuals and groups is important to the Amiables.

IN Drivers tend to more quiet and introspective and tend to deal with more abstract ideas and prefer to use more abstract styles of speech when communicating. They tend to be more results oriented than the other quadrants.

EN Expressives prefer to be more gregarious and prefer to communicate in more abstract styles of speech when communicating. This quadrant more than the other quadrants, tend to prefer "adventure".

And also this: Myers Briggs Type Indicator types MBTI type by Quadrant

That one doesn't have a lot of info though.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just searched for "MBTI quadrants" info and found those; most of the info I found was dichotomies but I was able to find that.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Thanks. Your great, i couldn't find it on my own.