• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Superpower of Each MBTI Type

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Tbh I already have depression (everyone in my family does, and it's hereditary); I'd be much more scared to fully empathize with, say, a violent serial killer. :unsure:

Sorry to hear that. I've suffered through some bad dips myself, just got over one earlier in the year actually. I hope you and your family are able to get better and get back to a more normalized state. It really is tough to live through and at times can seem hopeless :cry: And actually I agree, being in the mind of a violent serial killer would be frightful! While I was typing out my first reply I was either thinking the Depression or someone with Schizophrenia since you'd see inside a delusional and disoriented mind, lost from reality. But ya, thinking about it now, serial killer wins hands down. Emotions are beautiful but they can also be a very dark place...

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Night Vision

Now my parents won't know that I'm awake at 12:00.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Nothing new, NTJs are bad/dominering guys as always.

INTJ- Time Travel

INTJ are very intuitive and knowledge driven. The ability to travel through all of time would remove normal limits of knowledge. INTJs would love the ability to experience first hand any event from the past, or even the future. The would no longer be set to one time and place, but rather would be capable of diving into any moment in time that they desire. The questions is whether or not they would use their power for good, or for evil?

ENTJ- Mind Control

With the ability of mind control, ENTJs would no longer be bound by pesky free will. They could control the world around them, by manipulating others into doing whatever they want. This power is something that ENTJs would thrive on and would feel completely at home with such immense control.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shape shifting, Healing, or Dreaming but in a more realistic sense, so it's like escaping into some new world every night.