User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's your strongest letter?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Introversion (I)

    11 19.30%
  • Extroversion: (E)

    1 1.75%
  • Sensing (S)

    1 1.75%
  • iNtuition (N)

    21 36.84%
  • Thinking (T)

    6 10.53%
  • Feeling (F)

    7 12.28%
  • Judging (J)

    2 3.51%
  • Perceiving (P)

    8 14.04%
First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 67

  1. #21
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    K, I'm being a dense dummy, I don't get it.

    Meaning that as an extrovert, it's typical that I'd want/rely on others to argue what something is with myself?
    No, because themightyfetus asked what's your strongest preference, where you asked as of thinking outside of yourself as that is typical of an extroverted function.

    I hope that cleared it up, you don't have to think it's funny. Honestly it was a "huh" with a small smile rather than a laugh. That's just me though
    Likes Hard, fetus liked this post

  2. #22
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    8,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    No, because themightyfetus asked what's your strongest preference, where you asked as of thinking outside of yourself as that is typical of an extroverted function.

    I hope that cleared it up, you don't have to think it's funny. Honestly it was a "huh" with a small smile rather than a laugh. That's just me though
    Oh ok now I see. It is amusing . Wouldn't be the first time I've pulled something like this.

    The thing is though, it just doesn't make sense to me to hold onto an image, or trait in myself if everyone else disagrees with it (for valid reasons). It feels wrong to hold something about myself with out it being externally justified/validated.

    The irony doesn't end, haha.
    Likes Forever liked this post

  3. #23
    Silver and Lead Galena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    3,860

    Default

    I
    F
    S
    P

    ISFP
    4w5 1w2 7w6 sx/so

  4. #24
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Oh ok now I see. It is amusing . Wouldn't be the first time I've pulled something like this.

    The thing is though, it just doesn't make sense to me to hold onto an image, or trait in myself if everyone else disagrees with it (for valid reasons). It feels wrong to hold something about myself with out it being externally justified/validated.

    The irony doesn't end, haha.
    It is all good
    I understand, if a close friend who doesn't agree with everything I say/do, it still taints the view of what I currently hold. The joys of Fe haha

  5. #25
    cute lil war dog Bush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    5,274

    Default

    N by leaps and bounds

    The other preferences can go kick rocks
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes fetus liked this post

  6. #26
    You are what you love fetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    2,642

    Default

    We need more extroverted and sensing members!
    6w7 // 2w3 // xxx
    Likes Hard, Galena liked this post

  7. #27
    Post Human Post
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    We need more extroverted and sensing members!
    I feel like there'd be a reason they'd be underrepresented on an online forum.
    ▵▵▵
    Likes fetus, Dreamer liked this post

  8. #28
    You are what you love fetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    2,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I feel like there'd be a reason they'd be underrepresented on an online forum.
    Temporarily changing my listed type to ESFP. Doing it as a social experiment, actually.
    6w7 // 2w3 // xxx
    Likes Hawthorne, MyCupOfTea liked this post

  9. #29
    Senior Member MyCupOfTea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INxP
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Temporarily changing my listed type to ESFP. Doing it as a social experiment, actually.
    Oh? You got me interested.
    Likes fetus liked this post

  10. #30
    Member ghost owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    39

    Default

    N and I are neck and neck, but I'm inclined to go with N if only because S is my weakest overall. Thus, I will give myself the following heirarchy:

    N>I>P>F
    Likes fetus liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] INTPs, what are your strongest two letters
    By Such Irony in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-07-2019, 09:45 PM
  2. What is Your Strongest Mental Ability?
    By angelgirl in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-07-2017, 05:34 PM
  3. [Tri] What's your strongest type that's not in your tritype?
    By Zeego in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-12-2017, 11:54 AM
  4. [ISTP] ISTPs, what are your two strongest letters?
    By Speed Gavroche in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 11:36 PM
  5. [MBTItm] What's your preference?
    By murkrow in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 07:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO