• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your strongest preference?

What's your strongest letter?

• Total voters

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
K, I'm being a dense dummy, I don't get it.

Meaning that as an extrovert, it's typical that I'd want/rely on others to argue what something is with myself?

No, because themightyfetus asked what's your strongest preference, where you asked as of thinking outside of yourself as that is typical of an extroverted function.

I hope that cleared it up, you don't have to think it's funny. Honestly it was a "huh" with a small smile rather than a laugh. That's just me though

á´…eparted

passages
No, because themightyfetus asked what's your strongest preference, where you asked as of thinking outside of yourself as that is typical of an extroverted function.

I hope that cleared it up, you don't have to think it's funny. Honestly it was a "huh" with a small smile rather than a laugh. That's just me though

Oh ok now I see. It is amusing :laugh:. Wouldn't be the first time I've pulled something like this.

The thing is though, it just doesn't make sense to me to hold onto an image, or trait in myself if everyone else disagrees with it (for valid reasons). It feels wrong to hold something about myself with out it being externally justified/validated.

The irony doesn't end, haha.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh ok now I see. It is amusing :laugh:. Wouldn't be the first time I've pulled something like this.

The thing is though, it just doesn't make sense to me to hold onto an image, or trait in myself if everyone else disagrees with it (for valid reasons). It feels wrong to hold something about myself with out it being externally justified/validated.

The irony doesn't end, haha.

It is all good :gleam:
I understand, if a close friend who doesn't agree with everything I say/do, it still taints the view of what I currently hold. The joys of Fe :happy2: haha

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
N by leaps and bounds

The other preferences can go kick rocks

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
We need more extroverted and sensing members!

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I feel like there'd be a reason they'd be underrepresented on an online forum. ;)

Temporarily changing my listed type to ESFP. Doing it as a social experiment, actually.

ghost owl

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
N and I are neck and neck, but I'm inclined to go with N if only because S is my weakest overall. Thus, I will give myself the following heirarchy:

N>I>P>F

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's equally N and P... P perhaps a little bit more... then the F and I are usually borderline

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
On tests, I normally get the highest percentage in perceiving and the lowest in intuition. Extroversion and thinking are for the most part close to the same leve of preference over introversion and feeling, so I'm not sure which one of the two I lean stronger towards!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The only fact that is certain is that introversion is my lowest at this point of in life, while NTJ part is pretty well developed and all 3 prefferences are all very close.
However since most people usually comment my unfeeling nature first and T is clearly the most likely to be the strongest preference on tests by small but constant amount I would dare to say T as my answer.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
iNtuition (N)

N > P > T > I. I think.

Fury

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
My highest percentage is on N. The others generally have low ones, about 50-50 to the opposite letter.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where are the sensors?

I SUMMON YOU TO ANSWER THIS POLL. :dry:

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I>P>F>>N. I have such strong Si I can come across as more of an ISxJ than an NP in real life.

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
My strongest function is Ne, and it's also the one I relate strongest with, so it's going to be either extroversion or intuition. And seeing that I consider myself an ambivert, I vote for intuition. It's not even close to any of the other options, really.

Heh.. It seems I'm not alone.. :p