• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Same Personality Types Rub Each Other The Wrong Way?

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I usually get on with other INFP's. Can't say I had that much experience though. Hard to pin down, I would say. We're kinda vauge...like to say alot with as few words as possible.

redacted

I hang out with 2 INFJs (roommates) like all day every day and they're two of the people I get along best with.

maliafee

Honestly, I love other ISFPs. It feels good to have so much in common personality-wise. I can see how some might be irritation though, but I don't know those ones. My dad is ISFP and we always clicked. I think he tends to notice/correct me when I don't make sense, as though he always does (he doesn't always). :D