• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] MBTI For Teens!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MBTI%20for%20teens_zpsccvn5o7t.jpg

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure why, but I cracked up at the idea of Mal12345 typing the exclamation point at the end of "MBTI For Teens!"

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm the SFP

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm the NFP.

Edit: Okay, yeah, I'm the NTP too... But I'm not that ugly...

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
some of these are really off (SFP, STJ, SFJ especially imo). NFP and NTP are on point though.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
some of these are really off (SFP, STJ, SFJ especially imo). NFP and NTP are on point though.

Honestly? I ship the NFP and STP. Match made in heaven. :wubbie:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I think the SFJ is a little off. The "support me or you're homophobic" stereotype is something I've actually seen more among my ENFP friends. STJ doesn't really make sense, either.

But oh my gosh, the NFP is perfect! I'm not so much like that now, but that fit me literally to a T back in middle school. Damn. I know stereotypes are bad and should be eradicated, but I actually was the exaggerated INFP stereotype.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Honestly? I ship the NFP and STP. Match made in heaven. :wubbie:

I kinda want to write an NFP x STP fanfic now, with the angst and darkness amplified in this tale of true love

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm kind of a toned-down version of NTJ. Sometimes, my mouth engages a second before my brain figures out that what I'm about to say isn't completely accurate. :blush:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm really really attracted to the look of the NFP. A little too much for a drawing. Looks really familiar to a girl who I barely saw in high school, she was so pretty to me. :content: