• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Names For Cognitive Function Test Results?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've heard that cognitive function test results, such as Fe>Ne>Ti>Si, now have labels. I've seen some of the labels but can't find them now. Is this new or am I just behind the times? And where is a list of the labels?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
What do you mean by that, [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]? Can you give an example?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Please elaborate. I just put on my curious face.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can give a fake example: if you score Fe>Ne>Ti>Si then you are "the Charmer" and not ESFJ (FeSi).