• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Messy/unorganized Js & neat/clean Ps?

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm usually pretty clean and organized. It doesn't always look pretty since I may have piles, but the piles are of the same category of "stuff", so the clutter that does show is organized. I'm just not anal about it looking clean down to some precise measurement. I used to be super chaotic with my things, but after working with a time management coach while in college, I learned how much of an effect a clean environment can have on my mind. I have a persistently cluttered mind, so being in a cluttered space I find, only exacerbates any stress or anxiety present already.

Yes! Exactly! ENFP hugs 😊

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm rather a stereotype. I'm messy, easily forget about everything ( so I write everything down in my calendar) and I put things in random places ( keys in the fridge? yep it happened :D).

I'm very punctual though.

someone who understands! lost my glasses on my face. telephone in bathroom sink. etc.

always 10min early to work though.

Kas

Fabula rasa
someone who understands! lost my glasses on my face. telephone in bathroom sink. etc.

always 10min early to work though.

Yeah, I understand.

Telephone in sink sounds good.
I once put my phone in wardrobe. Haven't found it untill somebody called me :laugh:

Raspberry_rain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I understand.

Telephone in sink sounds good.
I once put my phone in wardrobe. Haven't found it untill somebody called me :laugh:

Yay this happens to other people!!:D I washed my phone in the washing machine one time, "lost" my keys while driving a few times, I'm so glad this is a common theme and not just me. I'm hopelessly disorganized with everything. But I'm always early and I always have my clothes laid out the night before. I practically can't sleep if I don't. It's strange. As far as the dichotomy, I have to say I've never met an organized P but I'm sure they can exist. I've met A LOT of messy Js though. Even *gasp* some SJs. I don't think it's the most reliable indicator.

Kas

Fabula rasa
As far as the dichotomy, I have to say I've never met an organized P but I'm sure they can exist. I've met A LOT of messy Js though. Even *gasp* some SJs. I don't think it's the most reliable indicator.

I know organized ISFP and organized ESTP (well due to my typing). But they are not very punctual;)