• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anyone else get this?

DreamBeliever

A lot of times I think something in my mind that someone's going to say, & then they say it. It happens to me with people irl, & while I'm watching TV shows. Example: I was just watching the Degrassi season 14 graduation episode, & thought that Eli was going to say a line, like 2 mins. before he said it! Eli's first line ever on Degrassi in season 10 was "you have pretty eyes" to Clare, & I was like 'I bet he says that line again. That'd be too cute' basically along those lines. & Guess what? They start talking at the end of the episode & Eli says to Clare "Anyone ever tell you, you have pretty eyes?" I mean, that line was literally out of nowhere, but I predicted it! Maybe this happens to everyone. I don't know. It's kind of freaky, because it happens often to me with lots of different people/circumstances. This is just one example, but it's the most recent since it just happened like an hour ago, so I decided to share it. It almost feels like a minor psychic connection. I get it with things that people do, too. I'll post more examples of these things, too, when I'm more rested. For now, I was just wondering if anyone else gets something like this? Is it intuition?

DreamBeliever

Often times too I'll be thinking about texting/messaging online someone I haven't talked to for weeks or months, & before I get the chance, they contact me. Has this happened to you guys?

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lord knows I'm no psychic, but it's happened to me before. I bet there's probably someone who will say it's just that, but my best and most accurate guess would be a strong intuition (being able to look at patterns and apply them well) and/or pure coincidence.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Often times too I'll be thinking about texting/messaging online someone I haven't talked to for weeks or months, & before I get the chance, they contact me. Has this happened to you guys?

The weirdest that's happened was when my sister asked me where my violin was (I hadn't played in years) and then no more than a minute later my uncle whom I never speak to texted asking if it was me that played the violin.

I asked why he asked and he said he had no idea, it just popped into his mind. And that was that.