• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Cartoons for Introverts with Social Anxiety

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I relate to 3 and 12. Sometimes 6 and 9.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Oh 3, 9, and 12 are the entirety of my life, it pretty much just revolves around those 3 states. Gratifying, and I don't even consider myself particularly anxious.

The rest I may relate to more or less but those three are extremely it.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It depends on the situation, but 6 is me sometimes. It's related to procrastination. If I go to sleep, then morning will come along that much faster, so I procrastinate on sleeping - just not all night long as in the cartoon.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I, too, look forward to the part of my day when I can put on my pajamas.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I used to be like this, but people just avoid me instead now.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to be like this, but people just avoid me instead now.
Luckeeee...

Today I have to go to a barbecue AND a graduation party for a friend's kid. But what I really want to do... is neither of those things.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Luckeeee...

Today I have to go to a barbecue AND a graduation party for a friend's kid. But what I really want to do... is neither of those things.

I usually have to turn down social things because of other commitments, but not because I don't want to go :(

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
6, 9, 12, and 14. Especially 14. I love that feeling of sprawling out on the couch with a book/computer after a long day. Especially in the winter (sweats and hot chocolate)! I'm much more introverted during the school year, because I'm surrounded by people for hours. Also, something about chilly weather makes me want to curl up by myself.

Enygmatic

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I relate to
3 when I'm very nervous or talking to people who I don't have anything in common with.
9 a lot of the time.
10 when I have low self-esteem.
12 and 15 occasionally.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1, 3-4, 9-14

1 is pretty much like that for small talk
3 Verbal is so hard for me, writing is like amazing.
4 was pretty much like this in high school
9 is like definitely true for music
10 is sometimes really weird for me, although I expect people to contact me. It's very easy for me to do that to people I hardly ever met.
11. Yes laying on the floor was and still is a reality to me when i'm insanely bored or emotional
12. As for homework yes! When I have a really good time socializing I don't really hit the couch unless it's been a super long day :x
13. Being the center of attention is super awwwwkward.
14. Yes, well I substitue pj's with a game, or reading my book, or just go to my bed. :3