• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What You Should Binge Watch On Netflix According to Your Myers Briggs (MBTI) Type

Duffy

The INTJ and INTP ones are shows I've watched. I'm a feeler in mbti so no, it doesn't fit me.

ISFP one could work....I've watched some eps of Buffy long long ago.

CarolineForbes

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP, ISFP, or INFJ.

Interesting. Those are rather different types from another in many ways. Yet have some similarities.

I personally believe you can only be one type but it can be hard to discover which one that is for sure. When I was younger I definitely could have been mistyped. :)

Duffy

Are their any shows not on the list you think would be type worthy of a binge watch? Say, for an ESFJ, what do you recommend?

On that list, I've binged watched Breaking Bad and IT Crowd. Am currently watching Bates Motel. I think Rick and Morty would be ExxP in nature, so maybe they'd like it.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What little I've seen of Archer didn't leave much of an impression.

Guess this means I'm not ENTP. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CarolineForbes

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What little I've seen of Archer didn't leave much of an impression.

Guess this means I'm not ENTP. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LOL I love that show. It's too funny. How many episodes did you watch?

CarolineForbes

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are their any shows not on the list you think would be type worthy of a binge watch? Say, for an ESFJ, what do you recommend?

On that list, I've binged watched Breaking Bad and IT Crowd. Am currently watching Bates Motel. I think Rick and Morty would be ExxP in nature, so maybe they'd like it.

Honestly there are a lot that I would say are binge worthy. I've seen most of them but not all.
I have only see a couple seasons or so of Breaking Bad but it got sooooo intense and kind of started to depress me. So I stopped.
I enjoy the IT Crowd but never stayed with it.
Bates Motel is another one that is hard for me. I don't seem to enjoy super dark shows. At least not that kind of dark. Supernatural can be dark but I still can watch it.

I think the ones for me are pretty good. I tend to enjoy fantasy type shows with an abundance of romance in them LOL

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't admit what I've binge watched on the list on grounds that it will compromise my manliness.

CarolineForbes

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't admit what I've binge watched on the list on grounds that it will compromise my manliness.

LOL Manliness should be compromised once in a while. Taking risks reminds you that you're alive :newwink: Or some cheesy stuff like that. lol.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL Manliness should be compromised once in a while. Taking risks reminds you that you're alive :newwink: Or some cheesy stuff like that. lol.

Alright, aright, I've seen Gilmore Girls all the way through more than once. I watched it along with my ex when it was on the air, and I really just like the characters and the dialog cadence. It's good background noise.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love Archer & South Park, I'd also be cool with the ISTJ option but I love SVU and would probably rather watch that instead :shrug:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
From those lists I primarily bingewatched Archer, followed by Breaking Bad, followed by Orange is the New Black.

Does order of watching mean anything? Shall we sprout off this theory into a new branch to say it does?

CarolineForbes

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alright, aright, I've seen Gilmore Girls all the way through more than once. I watched it along with my ex when it was on the air, and I really just like the characters and the dialog cadence. It's good background noise.

Definitely. There is a level of wit to the dialogue that I think is really great. I've considered trying to get my boyfriend to watch it because I know he would enjoy some of the humor. It's a good show even though it can be a little girly at times, it has more to it than that. No shame in liking it lol

CarolineForbes

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
From those lists I primarily bingewatched Archer, followed by Breaking Bad, followed by Orange is the New Black.

Does order of watching mean anything? Shall we sprout off this theory into a new branch to say it does?

Hmm...curiouser and curiouser.

I have seen most of these shows so that makes me curious. What is your proposed theory about order of watching?

wolfy

awsm
I would be istp I reckon then. Californication, I liked that show. Watching it again right now.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Hmm...curiouser and curiouser.

I have seen most of these shows so that makes me curious. What is your proposed theory about order of watching?

I didn't really have a theory off the cuff, but I suppose you could superficially relate it to the strength of certain typological traits over others in preference of choice? Not saying I stand behind that though, it's an idea.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've watched these:

Breaking Bad (INTJ)
Californication (ISTP)
Scrubs (ESTP)

Kas