• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"How Each Myers-Briggs Type Contradicts Their Own Stereotype"

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"ENFPs have intuition and thinking as their extroverted functions, meaning they’re much more comfortable posing questions and debating ideas than they are talking about their feelings."

Wow that's something I wish I could have put into words like that.

There's a note included about this probably applying mostly to 7s, and not 4s. I remember reading that very clearly and nodding in agreement. :yes:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
There's a note included about this probably applying mostly to 7s, and not 4s. I remember reading that very clearly and nodding in agreement. :yes:

You're probably right (speaking as a 4, possible ENFP). I'm much more comfortable talking about my feelings than I am about debating. Maybe I defy the "defying stereotypes" list? Well, we're all unique humans after all. :)

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"ENFPs have intuition and thinking as their extroverted functions, meaning they’re much more comfortable posing questions and debating ideas than they are talking about their feelings."

Wow that's something I wish I could have put into words like that.

Author is a self-reported ENFP.