• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What's the type of typology central?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What's the MBTI type of this forum?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For some reason, I want to say ISTJ.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought the concern was that the INTJ hive mind was trying to take over the forum. Guess that's no longer an issue.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When it was founded and in previous years, maybe INTP.

I could see this for now though.

Embrace the Fe!

frabz-power-unlimited-power-42e9d8.jpg

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IMO mostly INPs join and post in this forum and it makes a perfect sense considering their personalities. I think the type is either INTP or INFP

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
IMO mostly INPs join and post in this forum and it makes a perfect sense considering their personalities. I think the type is either INTP or INFP

Yes, it's my hope that this place proves attractive to INTPs without alienating other types (and attracting them, also!). I believe that it's possible to create a win-win situation.

tumblr_kpn39veyfm1qa1ghao1_500.jpg

Ovid

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I hope not dying. I just joined two weeks ago..

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I hope not dying. I just joined two weeks ago..

No, there's plenty of activity. Granted, I haven't been around that long, but still. Don't let all the ol' worries scare you away. :)

For the entire forum? I might say ENTP...

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's actually two ways of reckoning this!
The modal type would be the most frequently occurring type, which would likely be some INxx.
The group type is determined by the most frequently occuring individual dichotomy preferences. That will probably also be some INxx type, but it can be different, like let's say INTJ is the most commonly occurring single type, yet there are a greater number of F's overall, fragmanted among INFP, ENFP, ENFJ, INFJ, ISFP, etc, so the overall group type might be INFJ or INFP.

Now, if anyone wants to do the work of looking at everyone's profile (who lists their type) and tallying the preferences, then you will be able to present tha answer.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The most frequent types of people who post on the forum may not necessarily be the same as the types who just lurk or those who create an account here and then forget all about it.