• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The meaning of the answer to "what makes you special"? [Functions]

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I could say a great deal but I won't. The most important point here is that this person is 19. They still have teenage brain damage.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This sounds just like an unhealthy estj I know very well... ironic.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
So OP, what is the objective of this thread? Because whatever it was, it has been lost on the feels.

Can you clarify what it is that you want? Maybe that way everyone can focus on your question and you can put up some boundaries to prevent anyone from attacking you again. Are you asking for our subjective system of judgement?

For what it's worth, I don't think you're as different as people would like you to believe. A lot of people are quick to judge and a lot of people are eager to change the values of those they care about if they deem those values wrong or damaging.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd like to point out that age doesn't always hold a factor for maturity or immaturity...

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
Okay, okay. All the sarcastic humoring aside:
[MENTION=25345]kangaroo2003[/MENTION], the only thing I can agree with you about is your core Enneagram typing. Do you know what being a 3 says about you? It says you have no idea who you really are, and thus believe you have to "win" and be the best at all costs in order to have any worth. You know what else? That means you are also incredibly self deceiving, you blind yourself to most of your faults and shortcomings, subconsciously twisting words and thoughts to make others (and yourself) believe you have it all together, when you actually don't. Truly, 3 is probably has the least clarity of judgement, because they see themselves as constantly in competition with others-- which usually leads to one up-ing others, and seeing one's self as inaccurately better. 3's wear masks (false identities) because they are so out of touch with who they really are-- this is why they tend to see (and judge) only the outsides of others as well, which is inaccurate.
It would be healthy for you (integrating to 6) to realize that you don't need to win to have worth, and that real value comes from being truly engaged with others (instead of absorbed in yourself). I'm sure [MENTION=22264]jscrothers[/MENTION] could tell you about this, since they seem like a much healthier example of 3.
So, yeah. Good self assessment, but it seems like you might have some realizing to do (as most 19 year olds do).

Honestly, I agree. I don't agree that I judge only the outside however. I used to, earlier, but not now. Could that be 3 going up?

Yes, I am not extremely healthy 3. I can see that when I think of the school. It's not my fault, but I am getting better.
By the way, I was actually typed as INTJ, yet I think I could be an extrovert. Seems like I focus on the external things, results, not understanding, internal stuff.

I have no idea how that integrating works. Isn't the life something like game of thrones? You have a choice. You can either engage with others, just live a predictable life; or compete, try to win. The latter would at least be interesting, not as predictable, more exciting and potentially more rewarding. Going this way requires ways to save time, that's why I am judgmental. But again, it's mostly internal, externally I am polite. What's the worth of the life, if you don't try to get the best out of it?
I wouldn't say I am absorbed in myself, as I seek relationships, helpful to others. A success is what matters, that's what gives you worth.

I could say a great deal but I won't. The most important point here is that this person is 19. They still have teenage brain damage.

Nice, now you are using my way of judgment.

This sounds just like an unhealthy estj I know very well... ironic.

Hm. I am not Si user, that's for sure.

So OP, what is the objective of this thread? Because whatever it was, it has been lost on the feels.

Can you clarify what it is that you want? Maybe that way everyone can focus on your question and you can put up some boundaries to prevent anyone from attacking you again. Are you asking for our subjective system of judgement?

For what it's worth, I don't think you're as different as people would like you to believe. A lot of people are quick to judge and a lot of people are eager to change the values of those they care about if they deem those values wrong or damaging.

I just asked to which functions this kind of judgment, expression of it, relates.
That's a fact

Brb 6hours. #Sleep

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
\
Isn't the life something like game of thrones? You have a choice. You can either engage with others, just live a predictable life; or compete, try to win. The latter would at least be interesting, not as predictable, more exciting and potentially more rewarding. Going this way requires ways to save time, that's why I am judgmental. But again, it's mostly internal, externally I am polite. What's the worth of the life, if you don't try to get the best out of it?

life is not just a scramble for the win

sometimes it's most satisfying to give life's expectations the finger and do as you please... choose something because it makes you happy, not because it's going to further some goal. go for a job that doesn't give a raise in pay instead of one that will because you'll enjoy yourself more making about 2/3 the money. say what you want because you don't feel the need to kiss someone's ass to get ahead.

there's always the option of just ignoring the game and playing things by your own rules :newwink:

That's a fact

a fact, you say :huh:

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hm. I am not Si user, that's for sure.

Elaborate on how you aren't an Si user, if you would be so kind. Excluding what anyone told you. I want to see your elaboration alone.

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
I'm not judging. This is a fact and I have proof.

Prove that all 19 years old have teenage brain damage. You base that on the what's most likely, just as I do. Lol :)

life is not just a scramble for the win

sometimes it's most satisfying to give life's expectations the finger and do as you please... choose something because it makes you happy, not because it's going to further some goal. go for a job that doesn't give a raise in pay instead of one that will because you'll enjoy yourself more making about 2/3 the money. say what you want because you don't feel the need to kiss someone's ass to get ahead.

there's always the option of just ignoring the game and playing things by your own rules :newwink:

a fact, you say :huh:

So you think I won't choose what I like? Of course I will. We can't be good at what's not interesting to us, that's a fact. But I will still play the game, not participate in it behind the scenes. Choosing the latter is always the easiest choice, as there would be less risks.

Elaborate on how you aren't an Si user, if you would be so kind. Excluding what anyone told you. I want to see your elaboration alone.

Most don't really understand Si. I am bad at creating environment, completely can't stand repeating things, routine, I am open to trying new methods(opposite to two SJ I know). I actually completely relate to socionics Si PoLR.

The other way to prove I am not Si is that I am Ni, as Si users have Ne. I am completely focused on the future, even distant future, always looking at the meaning of stuff etc. My strong usage of Ni has been proved by the psychologist.

Mole

Permabanned
I have high response to stimulae both external and internal.

And as a counterpoint to my high response, I very easily go into a trance.

My high response makes even the mundane exciting for me. And in a trance I slow right down which seems to access deeper parts of my mind.

I recognise my high response and my trance are not normal parts of everyday life, and I have yet to learn to exercise them fully in society.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So you think I won't choose what I like? Of course I will. We can't be good at what's not interesting to us, that's a fact. But I will still play the game, not participate in it behind the scenes. Choosing the latter is always the easiest choice, as there would be less risks.

not everyone is an enneagram 3... not all of us want to play the game as either participant or support :shrug:

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
not everyone is an enneagram 3... not all of us want to play the game as either participant or support :shrug:

Yes. As I said earlier, it's fine that others choose the other. Their choice. But I'll still try to motivate others, until they honestly tell me they don't want that. A lot really want that, they just lack ambition I'd say.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes. As I said earlier, it's fine that others choose the other. Their choice. But I'll still try to motivate others, until they honestly tell me they don't want that. A lot really want that, they just lack ambition I'd say.

you may wish to watch who you do that with... some people can resent such things or suspect ulterior motives

others may do the opposite just for shits and giggles :newwink:

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Drugs abusers can be great in bed, but out of bed (I mean in daily life)...I'd say a sensitive, conscious and serious person will not involve with them or choose them to be the father of one's child.

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
Drugs abusers can be great in bed, but out of bed (I mean in daily life)...I'd say a sensitive, conscious and serious person will not involve with them or choose them to be the father of one's child.

Yup. That's how it is for the most part.

you may wish to watch who you do that with... some people can resent such things or suspect ulterior motives

others may do the opposite just for shits and giggles :newwink:

Thank you. I understand that.