• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is this "personality" thing

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hi, I friend directed me to this site and told to ask about personalities. So what's this personality thing and how can I test for one? Is it better to test positive or negative for personality? If it's a bad thing how can I prevent it, or cure it if I already have it?

I also herd u have tests for different persunalitiis lol!!! oneone Is it true and do you have any?? questionmark

Thx all!

*Aww shit, I forgot to log on with my sock puppet. *

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
The video was so entertaining I nearly lost my train of thought on whatever I was thinking of.

Oh wait. I found it! *attached: a train of thought*

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The video was so entertaining I nearly lost my train of thought on whatever I was thinking of.

Oh wait. I found it! *attached: a train of thought*

Very well. I shall keep things on point.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
There was not a single point in those videos. I tried to count.

At least my video had a train in it.

But.. what's up with that personality thing?

Little_Sticks

I don't know. You should try asking it; when I do it just tells me to f*ck myself. The hostility seems out of proportion to the question. :unsure:

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You should get better friends.