• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] MBTI and colours (synaesthesia)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He seems to either really like pink, or just associate it with like half the types. :laugh:

Although if I was going to make any type pink, it would be ENFP (sorry).

I noticed that. ENFP is almost peachy. I think you are cerulean, BTW.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I noticed that. ENFP is almost peachy. I think you are cerulean, BTW.

:ack!: That is definitely not what I associate with ENFPs.

I approve of the cerulean though, definitely one of my favorite colors. :D

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Synaesthesia is fascinating. People conjure colors, patterns, shapes, and movements for me, but I never considered types.

As trends, I would give Si users tinted brown, Fi users shaded blue/green, Ni users tinted blue/green (almost off-white), Ti users tinted blue or light grey, Se users full yellow or orange, Fe users full or shaded purple, Ne users full or tinted purple, and Te users toned blue or red (close to grey).

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
If I am high on marijuana, I experience very strong synthesia between sound-touch. It's kind of overwhelming, but fun.

Hah, that sounds disconcerting. I found audio-visual and tactile-visual kind of fun, though.

á´…eparted

passages
Hah, that sounds disconcerting. I found audio-visual and tactile-visual kind of fun, though.

Listening to music is intense. It renders me in the fetal position on the floor, and I've been pushed to tears before because of "too many things!". I love it though, as I thrive on intense experiences.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Listening to music is intense. It renders me in the fetal position on the floor, and I've been pushed to tears before because of "too many things!". I love it though, as I thrive on intense experiences.

Oh, I know. Music is wonderful. There were times, a few years ago, when I would plan my entire experience around an album or playlist. The joys of introversion... :laugh:

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
ESTJ red (seems to go with EJ)
ESTP bright orange
ISTJ gray
ISTP bright yellow

ESFJ navy blue
ESFP hot pink
ISFJ pewter gray
ISFP olive green

ENFJ maroon
ENFP yellow
INFJ deep blue
INFP lavender or sky blue

ENTJ cherry red
ENTP orange-red
INTJ black
INTP tan

I see lots of the E-types are some version of red, perhaps simply because I associate red strongly with the letter E.

This is interesting, very interesting :). I'm interested in how you see black for INTJ and tan for INTP.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
This thread is very interesting, if you didn't know already.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here's mine:

2dbrxio.png

I mentioned to [MENTION=24524]Luke O[/MENTION] earlier that I was shocked at some of the color overlaps. I also noticed halfway through doing mine that compatible types tend to be complementary colors for me. (Because Te OCD never sleeps)

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
OK guys, I've listened to your feedback on the pink. I'm sorry. I'm very very sorry for associating your type with pink.

cznpOnd.png

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OK guys, I've listened to your feedback on the pink. I'm sorry. I'm very very sorry for associating your type with pink.

cznpOnd.png

This makes me feel better. ENFPs now have one of the higher assertive pinks. Thx.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is interesting, very interesting :). I'm interested in how you see black for INTJ and tan for INTP.
I just do. I suppose the associations I listed are more with the type formulas. That is, when I think "INTJ" I see it in black, but when I think "INFJ" I see it in deep blue, etc. When I think of the idea of an INTJ, e.g. the gist of a type description, then INTJ is more dark gray and INTP is dull orange or orange/yellow. It just is.