• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is that Te or Ti?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I thought it was a cool line to say.

I mean give people what they want to hear is cool or give what they need to hear.

You what is funny, I have been typed as infj before, but i was offy about it because i am not that reflective

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
I thought it was a cool line to say.

I mean give people what they want to hear is cool or give what they need to hear.

You what is funny, I have been typed as infj before, but i was offy about it because i am not that reflective

Anything useful?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I believe that Barack Obama is not from, but he is from a planet call juju. That is not his wife, his was a stripper and his children are agents trying to rule the earth

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I believe that Barack Obama is not from, but he is from a planet call juju. That is not his wife, his was a stripper and his children are agents trying to rule the earth

and wayne shorter composed the soundtrack.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Thank you, thank you, you guys are a bunch of chumps and dirtbags
I hate you all, goodbye and go jump off a cliff

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=25345]kangaroo2003[/MENTION] So, I read this really good post on another forum. I thought it might help you really pin down your type.
It talks about how we behave when we have an imbalanced use of functions (two external for the extroverts, two internal for introverts). These kinds of things are called "primary-tertiary function loops".

I thought maybe you are in one of these (for instance, i definitely relate to the ENFP description of limited Fi development).

So maybe if you read the ones of the types you think you might be, it might help you to really decide your type. I mean, my ENFP description was spot on, and my INFP girlfriend told me hers was too, so it's already two of us :)

Here goes:
Dominant/Tertiary Loops and Common Personality Disorders