• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is that Te or Ti?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
What do you consider fun.

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
What do you consider fun.

I don't really care about "fun". Most of the "fun" comedies, movies, tv shows are complete rubbish, not worth of anyone's time. Basically, if I need to focus on something, it better be something meaningful, so I will not feel I am wasting my time.
I will go outside and do something physical, like soccer - that would be fun.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
What is your favorite sport or is soccer your favorite.

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
What is your favorite sport or is soccer your favorite.

Does it really matter? Soccer is my favorites yes. I am actually not into sports that much, I like working with the mind :p And that's ever since my childhood. I preferred staying at hom: I found doing puzzles, fighting with plush toys and imagining that it's a real fight, like one in one hand, other in another, constructing lego, or planes from the a4 paper much more interesting.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
You should write a book about war or direct a movie about war in a very intellectual way.

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
You should write a book about war or direct a movie about war in a very intellectual way.

Talking of directing a movie, I would like that. About the war? Maybe not.

I must say, whatever I do, I always think whether it will be useful for me in a future.

I am going to sleep, be right back in 7 hours!

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Thank you for the information, I think you are not a three, but a 5w4 intj with good te.

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
Thank you for the information, I think you are not a three, but a 5w4 intj with good te.

Could be INTJ, but definitely not type 5 enneagram. I seek results, success, not to understand how worlds works. I don't feel like I need to understand why e = mc^2, because it's already proven, knowing that won't help me in a future, unless I meet someone who's interested in that, but still - unlikely.

I highly identify myself with Fi inferior, that's why I see myself as more ENTJ than INTJ for the most part. Also, socionics Se, Si PoLR(completely accurate). I am not trying to prove that I am one or another type, I am just giving arguments, explaining my view.

BRB 7 HOURS

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Hi 5!:D

- - - Updated - - -

Could be INTJ, but definitely not type 5 enneagram. I seek results, success, not to understand how worlds works. I don't feel like I need to understand why e = mc^2, because it's already proven, knowing that won't help me in a future, unless I meet someone who's interested in that, but still - unlikely.

I highly identify myself with Fi inferior, that's why I see myself as more ENTJ than INTJ for the most part. Also, socionics Se, Si PoLR(completely accurate). I am not trying to prove that I am one or another type, I am just giving arguments, explaining my view.

BRB 7 HOURS

Im also not so sure about type 5.
Regarding Fi as a possible inferior function, you did say you cannot handle emotions well AND that you react to stress emotionally...this really reminded me of an ex of mine...an ISTJ...Fi as 3rd function, the response to stress function.

As for the enneagram, could you possibly be confusing type 3 with Te? Have you read Naranjo's character and neurosis...awesome descriptions of types and it really helpa understanding yours because he starts of from the real behavior motivations, like fears and all your possible dark sides.... Have you checked type 6 recently?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Actually, I react to the stressful situation impulsively, but not emotionally, if someone is trying to fight me, i do not where he is going to hit, but when he does, i will try to defend block it or just move out of the way, my reflexes just kicks in and not logic.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, I react to the stressful situation impulsively, but not emotionally, if someone is trying to fight me, i do not where he is going to hit, but when he does, i will try to defend block it or just move out of the way, my reflexes just kicks in and not logic.

Right, because Se is your 3rd.

But i was talking to and about kangaroo, actually. Maybe that was misunderstood. Unless you're also in doubt about your type but you dont seem to be?!

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Sorry, I sometimes can sound kind of stupid by jumping to conclusions too fast and i am naturally not that reflectsive.

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
Hi 5!:D

- - - Updated - - -

Im also not so sure about type 5.
Regarding Fi as a possible inferior function, you did say you cannot handle emotions well AND that you react to stress emotionally...this really reminded me of an ex of mine...an ISTJ...Fi as 3rd function, the response to stress function.

As for the enneagram, could you possibly be confusing type 3 with Te? Have you read Naranjo's character and neurosis...awesome descriptions of types and it really helpa understanding yours because he starts of from the real behavior motivations, like fears and all your possible dark sides.... Have you checked type 6 recently?

I am definitely 3w4. I did research, I actually highly relate only to 1w2, 3w4 and 8w9. My tritype 3w4-8w9/1w2-6w5/5wx

I don't know, I get emotional only when I am in really bad shape, really stressed. Even then, I need to push, imagine some situation, to evoke my feelings, to understand what I value, so I can somehow motivate myself and move forward after... If I am under "light" stress, I am just usually very angry, criticising others :p I guess I relate to both low order Se, and Fi, so I guess xNTJ?

I have not read any book, can't get any, reading on the Pc is frustrating.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am definitely 3w4. I did research, I actually highly relate only to 1w2, 3w4 and 8w9. My tritype 3w4-8w9/1w2-6w5/5wx

I don't know, I get emotional only when I am in really bad shape, really stressed. Even then, I need to push, imagine some situation, to evoke my feelings, to understand what I value, so I can somehow motivate myself and move forward after... If I am under "light" stress, I am just usually very angry, criticising others :p I guess I relate to both low order Se, and Fi, so I guess xNTJ?

I have not read any book, can't get any, reading on the Pc is frustrating.

So when stressed do you react like the description offered by user above?

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
So when stressed do you react like the description offered by user above?

I don't know. Perhaps, as I get very energized, ready to explode, or to punch someone haha. I control myself however, I won't do anything stupid.

Brb, going to a shop

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4

Have read the first one, can relate to both.

The second one, relating to both, this got my attention:

Under a stressful situation, their lower functions kick in to wreak havoc – the ENTJ’s Se can make them take risks they might not otherwise take in their desire to live dangerously. Then, their inferior introverted feeling may activate, making them sensitive to criticism. In the INTJ, the introverted feeling might bring on a period of self-doubt (“Can I actually do this?”) or emotional angst, which leads them to make irrational, emotionally-driven decisions based in the moment (Se).
Another proof that I have low order feeling function. Really, when I get a bit stressed, I am just impulsive, angry, stubborn, not afraid to say anything basically. If I don't get out of this, or get stressed due to very fair criticism, it leads me to self-doubt periods, I get sensitive to criticism, and I get sadly emotional, yet I don't express it, I just feel "that".
Oh no, I never make irrational decisions, and I am not really a risk taker.
What I especially can't buy, is inferior Se. I don't want to distract my mind under stress, and I hate that others do that. Also, I don't mind speaking to friends at that state, sometimes I throw signs of that I am feeling bad, but never fully show it, never.

I don't know...

Oops, didn't read the third one yet.

I get an adrenaline rush by being the center of attention, giving a presentation, leading, etc. I think INTJs would experience some sort of anxiety.
I actually remember saying a speech. Due to my stereotypical introversion it was hard, but I did well, and I liked it. Yet, funny thing, when I had to say it to one person, it was much harder, and I felt anxious. Strange.
I am extremely pushy when it comes to people, I just don't let people be if I suspect them not being their best.
100% Me.
INTJs will continue playing their computer game despite something going on nearby.
ENTJs will end the computer game since something is going on nearby.

I am usually focused on something, but sometimes I randomly take attention to what's happening around me. Lower order Se I guess.
Something to add that I just recently realized. And I mean this in no disrespect to INTJs, but INTJs Ni and Fi can make them be a bit whiney.
I never whine.
I think when it comes to INTJ and ENTJ it's highly individualistic. I suspect any attempt at making concrete separations in behavior between the two types will fail.
This. I totally can't tell whether I am ENTJ or INTJ from the descriptions. I think there is no point focusing on behavioral patterns.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Well you are te driven xntj. Have you thought of yourself as infj at one point

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Hey gentlemen, do you guys want to hear the TRUTH or the truth