• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] MBTI Relationship Compatibility Chart (Simplified)

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This chart is so wrong. ENTPs suck at long term relationship, commitment and responsibilities (which comes with commitment) and they have no danger zone?

Booo!

Sometimes I think only ISFJs can live with ENTPs. It's not because they are good matches for ENTPs either. From what I have noticed, ISFJs kinda have low self esteem and would make any compromise as long as their very basic relationship requirement are met. When I mean basic, I mean the very basic. However, they do tend to grow a spine when they get older.

Also, INFJs from what I have noticed though theoretically ideal types for relationships somehow fails at them really really hard eventually. I don't really know what the reason is. But it does happen quite often. However, if they are in a relationship with a male who takes the upper hand without much concern about the 'thinking too much syndrome' of the INFJ they are dating it tends to work. However, I am not entirely sure whether this is INFJs or INFJ+4w5s.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This chart is so wrong. ENTPs suck at long term relationship, commitment and responsibilities (which comes with commitment) and they have no danger zone?

Booo!

Sometimes I think only ISFJs can live with ENTPs. It's not because they are good matches for ENTPs either. From what I have noticed, ISFJs kinda have low self esteem and would make any compromise as long as their very basic relationship requirement are met. When I mean basic, I mean the very basic. However, they do tend to grow a spine when they get older.

Also, INFJs from what I have noticed though theoretically ideal types for relationships somehow fails at them really really hard eventually. I don't really know what the reason is. But it does happen quite often. However, if they are in a relationship with a male who takes the upper hand without much concern about the 'thinking too much syndrome' of the INFJ they are dating it tends to work. However, I am not entirely sure whether this is INFJs or INFJ+4w5s.
Are these prognostications based on your own relationship experience, [MENTION=22067]riva[/MENTION]? On reading? Or on observing friends/relatives?
:thinking: