• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would that indicate high sensing or what?

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
I love designing maps of the strategy games, which is very detailed work, I could spend hours on it. However, I always rush doing maths, do not follow procedures, and tend to miss details.

99% sure of being either ENTJ or INTP tho.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
More likely to do with a technical fulfillment of some sort. I'd say Ti.

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
Could ENTJ be like that? My friend is INTP, and I see a clear contrast between FE and FI, which means I must be TE user.

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
elaborate.

I am between intp and entj, and while it seems I prefer Se, Ni, Fi, I still question whether It's Ti, or Te, as it seems I relate to both very highly.

Can ENTJ's be detailed at times? Also, would they ever create a thread critiquing something, what doesn't make sense to them?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can ENTJ's be detailed at times?

I suppose it would depend on the scenario. If they were articulating or working on a system of great importance to them, I think they could get "down and dirty" with some details.

Also, would they ever create a thread critiquing something, what doesn't make sense to them?

Again, depends more on the person and the scenario. I don't see how this would indicate type.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
What you enjoy doing/your interests do not determine type. The question is why do you enjoy making strategy maps? Si would prefer it for the routine details or to fufill tradition, Se would like it for the thrill of war if there was a war to create them for. Either one of those can indicate high sensing. Normally I think the average person making strategy maps would be Te auxillary, if there was no reason behind other than sheer enjoyment of the activity alone.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
That sounds like something I would do. Though not necessarily strategy; I just love creating different worlds of my own. :) I agree with [MENTION=24567]Kensei[/MENTION], anyone can enjoy any activity. Most of it is just personal preference.

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
What you enjoy doing/your interests do not determine type. The question is why do you enjoy making strategy maps? Si would prefer it for the routine details or to fufill tradition, Se would like it for the thrill of war if there was a war to create them for. Either one of those can indicate high sensing. Normally I think the average person making strategy maps would be Te auxillary, if there was no reason behind other than sheer enjoyment of the activity alone.

Hm, I guess when I think about why I do that, it's not because it's so fun. I did that as there were no good map makers playing that game, so that was an opportunity to achieve - get popular among that community. Years after, I am very well know here for my maps, yet not playing it anymore. Anyway, that is definitely interesting, and I always make it perfect, leaving no chances to others.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Based on that reason, you mist likely use either a sensing function or a function with a judging orientation, since that reason sounds very goal-minded. If you were Ne or something not very goal minded, you would probably not care much for acheivement, but would care more about the mental stimulation of it, since they are basically scatterbrained, right brained thinkers, and unlike the left brain thinking that judgers demonstrate, they don't get up with a task on their mind, they just live ad let live.
Hm, I guess when I think about why I do that, it's not because it's so fun. I did that as there were no good map makers playing that game, so that was an opportunity to achieve - get popular among that community. Years after, I am very well know here for my maps, yet not playing it anymore. Anyway, that is definitely interesting, and I always make it perfect, leaving no chances to others.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I loved making imaginary maps as a kid. I liked drawing borders, mountains, rivers, cities, etc, then giving cultural identities and historical background to the imaginary nations and residents of these maps. I don't think it indicated Te though, because it wasn't for the purpose of strategy.

I also used to be quite good at copying maps out of geography textbooks from memory. Probably an indicator of Si, I dunno. Sometimes I created alternate/parallel world maps with borders drawn as though history had taken different courses (i.e. the Roman Empire survived to the 20th century)...Ne?

I enjoy "mapping" out how I will level characters in Skyrim or similar games. There is a great deal of strategy involved, so I could see how this might be Te-related.