• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] Types and fears?

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
what's your type and your fears (if any)?

INFP, and I'll list some of my many fears.

• Mosquitoes
  • Going completely insane
  • Public Speaking
  • Riots
  • Deer
  • Accidentally causing harm
  • Falling down stairs
  • Centipedes/millipedes
  • Mosquitoes again
  • Heck, any blood-sucking invertebrate (ticks, bed bugs, leeches, etc)
  • Getting struck by lightning
  • Large bodies of water
  • false imprisonment, being falsely accused off stuff and masses of people believing it
  • Dolls, dummies, mannequins, cardboard cutouts of people...
  • Everything is a lie within a lie within a lie or a dream within a dream within a dream
  • Being lost or trapped somewhere I'll never be found, like on a raft at sea or under an avalanche
  • Alien abductions—which I don't believe in—but still!
  • Snuggle

hqdefault.jpg

These ones aren't big fears, just things that make me really uncomfortable:
  • Cops
  • People in business suits or formal attire
  • Ice cream truck drivers
  • People who like clowns, more than the clowns themselves
  • Illness/poor health
  • Well-woman exams
  • Too much security, like cameras and metal detectors and stuff (it makes me suspicious)
  • Sometimes children

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm afraid of pigeons and that someone is secretly recording me both in my own home and whenever I'm in any place actually.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lifelike dolls scare me a little. I don't like turning my back on them, even as an adult.

A similar rule sometimes holds for likenesses of cherubic figures. I even think cupid is a little creepy.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am afraid of many things :

_ Not having enough food, not being attractive enough, not being quick enough, not being calm enough...

_ Not being accepted as I am (with a partner), which makes me be very provocative to see how far the other can love me as I am (good/bad).

_ Not being assertive enough to defend myself in difficult situations (fear to feel powerless)

_ To be dominated/cheated.

_ To feel bored

_ To be blind

_ To loose health and my dear freedom.

Patrick

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm afraid of fear. Because of that I try in vain to be fearless. I hope someday to overcome my fear of fear and just be OK with it.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Water mostly.

Heights
Poor health
Roaches and other bugs that can fly
The scent of something odd or foreign like cigarette smoke

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- Precisely, a fear of sensory deprivation (especially being blind). In general, a fear of deprivation of happiness and health.

- My loved ones dying or being in pain/distress, especially if I am unable to help or do anything about it.

- Open water, particularly deep open water where I'm unable to see the bottom...and know there are other living things swimming with me.

- Literal or existential claustrophobia - I need freedom. When an employer starts talking long term plans, I panic because I'd like to travel whenever I want, without requesting vacation days (of which there is a limited stash).

- Moths.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The ocean...or what is beneath the surface. This is a fear I have spent much of my life trying to subdue.

Someday I will go diving with Great Whites.