• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What does that mean?

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
Hello, I have a couple of questions, what do you think, what to which functions/types it relates?

1. I quickly judge people all the time. If someone is doing what I consider stupid/incompetent/weak, or what I would never do, my thought is always "what an idiot". So, I am very arrogant...
2. If someone asks me to go to a building I've never visited, and they try to explain me how to get there, It just turns out as a waste of time, I won't understand how to get there anyway.
3. I've always been extremely confident, for example I just checked my message to a friend 2 years ago, that was a letter, I thought it is perfect, said it myself, but now I see that there are a lot of mistakes there...
4. Always focused on future, even when I meet a new person, just after a conversation I will think about what might happen, and if it is useful to me.
5. Always questioning whether something I am going to learn or do is useful to me. I would never read about black holes, as I don't see how can it be useful to me.
6. I would rather discuss problems in a group, not fun experiences. Also, ideal group situation would be - what we discuss would be useful to everyone in the group. It could be 2 people talking, 3 listening for 5 hours, and it's fine, if it's useful to them.