• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your favorite type excluding your own?

What is your favorite MBTI type excluding your own?

• ISTJ

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • ISTP

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • ESTJ

• ESTP

• ISFJ

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • ISFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• INTJ

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • INTP

• ENTP

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • ENTJ

• INFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

• ENFJ

• Total voters

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
1. You cannot vote for yourself. That is arrogant and childish.

2. My definition of favorite is "what type you would like most in a friend." I mean more than just someone you get along with, but less than something like a lover. A girlfriend or wife, you'd not love because of their personality, but rather simply because of who they are.

3. I'm not going to vote on this poll. Firstly, because I desire a statistic, and me voting would defeat the purpose of creating the poll. Secondly, because I can't decide between ENTJ and ENTP.

4. If you want to explain your opinion further, feel free to comment below. (Wow, this sounds like a YouTube video)

Chrysanthea

INTP of course! Why is this even a question? Though really, how is it arrogant and childish to love your own type more than any other? What if that's what you truly like?

Anyways, I love ESFP's. Their energy is contagious, and they're just fun people to be around. Also because this video is hilarious: ESFPs...WHY?
And XNFPs because they're the only ones who can attempt to be even weirder than myself, which I love.

EDIT: After thinking about it for awhile... I'd find being friends with any one of the types could have its own benefits and downfalls, and I can't seem to choose just one of them. ._ . I may come back to this later with a tentative answer, but I just can't lol. Though, being an INTP, I have to accept that I'll probably never be able to maintain a healthy relationship with an EXXJ.

EDIT#2: I finally decided to choose... INFP. It was a difficult decision of course.

Last edited:

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
2. My definition of favorite is "what type you would like most in a friend." I mean more than just someone you get along with, but less than something like a lover. A girlfriend or wife, you'd not love because of their personality, but rather simply because of who they are.

wat

Anyway, INTJ.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jar Jar Binks was not an option. I decline to answer.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, man. I like 'em all.

I like ESFPs because they're friendly and helpful and fun.
I like ENFPs because they encourage my weird side.
I like INFPs because they remind me that emotions are not a weakness.
I like ISFPs because of their independence and imagination.
I like ISTPs because they're creative, energetic, and awesomely unpredictable.
I like INTPs because they're open-minded and good at keeping things in perspective.
I like ESTPs because they're bold, adventurous, and say exactly what they mean.
I like ENTPs because they're clever and perceptive and total bosses at witty wordplay.
I like ENFJs because they are not shy about standing up for what they believe in.
I like ENTJs because of their confidence and charisma.
I like ESFJs because of their sensitivity and their extraordinary capacity for caring.
I like ESTJs because they're honest, dependable, and they get stuff done.
I like INFJs because their compassion and altruism move them to action.
I like ISFJs because of their warmth and generosity.
I like ISTJs because of their dedication, integrity, and amazingly dry, deadpan sense of humor.
And I like INTJs because they challenge norms and try to find ways to improve things.

(But if I had to choose a favorite, I guess I'd go with ENFPs. Because we're soul mates or something.)

Duffy

I lean towards INTJ because of shared introverted preferences and the fact that I can follow their train of thought.

cameo

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I definitely feel like it's too hard to just pick one ._. I'm also tempted to just pick what my actual best friend is, but she's an ESTJ and I feel like that's too close to my own type to evade rule #1 (but I might do it anyway...haha).

Also I don't have that many friends and therefore I don't have a wide variety of experiences with different types to really be able to pick one. lol

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I can get close to types one way or another though they can't partake in my one cognitive functions. For instance, with ISTPs, we both have the same first and fourth function being Ti and Fe retrospectively. However, they don't take my Ne seriously. Ne is placed by their 7th function which is known as the deception function. It's something they don't trust. In addition, with ENFPs, they get understand my Ne side but Ti is placed in the 7th function. 7th function is something they don't exactly trust as well.The types I always felt close in cognitive function is ENTJ and ESTJ. They can take in interest in my function without any sort of compromise. All of our function are contiguous. Of course, this theoretically speaking based on functions and not any real life experience.

I assume other people favor their mirror matches as well and not just myself.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
I like INTPs. Dat Ti. I also like ISTJs.

Most of my friends are INFP, ISFP, or INFJ but I adore my INTP and ISTJ friends the most :hug:.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFJ, ESTJ, and ESTP probably. :D Also ISFJ, INFP, ENTJ, and INTJ. I love all the types! It's hard to choose.

pluviophile

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
NFI
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFP, INTJ, or INTP

This depends on my mood.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I voted ISTP, but I'd say INTP's are right up there, as well. If I could check off both, I would.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I voted ISTP, but I'd say INTP's are right up there, as well. If I could check off both, I would.

I like INFJs, INTJs, balanced ISTJs, and ENTPs a great deal. I'm not sure which one I would place first.

Last edited:

ygolo

My termites win
When I think INFJ, a particular one comes to mind, so that may be skewing my choice. But I know quite a few INFJs and I get along well with them.

ENFPs are probably a close second overall, since I have yet to meet one I haven't liked.

NPs is general, I get along rather well with. Actually, I haven't had consistent troubles with any particular type.

One or two INTJs have been intolerable (one of the two is becoming tolerable), and one ENTJ, I am pretty sure was a psychopath, have really only been problem personalities for me. Usually, the people who give me constant issues are not people I know well enough to type.

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Given the fact that two of my three closest friends are ENTP, I think I have to go with that.

Jar Jar Binks was not an option. I decline to answer.

Well, Binks is supposedly an ESFJ, but I'm not certain how accurate that is...

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Given the fact that two of my three closest friends are ENTP, I think I have to go with that.

Well, Binks is supposedly an ESFJ, but I'm not certain how accurate that is...

I think Binks is a Se dom. Although that would seem to contradict his epic clumsiness.

Kas

Fabula rasa
I have friends among different types, but if I had to choose one type that is most easy to me to get along with it would be ENFP