• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your favorite type excluding your own?

What is your favorite MBTI type excluding your own?

• ISTJ

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • ISTP

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • ESTJ

• ESTP

• ISFJ

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • ISFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• INTJ

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • INTP

• ENTP

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • ENTJ

• INFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

• ENFJ

• Total voters

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I like all types. I do. You're all wonderful in your own way.

I voted INTJ though as they're the only other type that can keep up with me intellectually.

[/EGO]

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I voted INTJ though as they're the only other type that can keep up with me intellectually.

[/EGO]

ah yes... intjs are known for being patient and walking slowly beside the most helpless of us all

:newwink:

won't vote because I prefer to befriend dogs in general

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
ah yes... intjs are known for being patient and walking slowly beside the most helpless of us all

:newwink:

won't vote because I prefer to befriend dogs in general

Can you type dogs though?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Can you type dogs though?

not mine... he displays no cogitation whatsoever :laugh:

plus, I don't believe in typing non-participants in the typing process... when he types himself or asks for advice that's when I'll take that sort of thing seriously

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

[/EGO]

Got it, Mental Masturbation partners ;)

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
not mine... he displays no cogitation whatsoever :laugh:

plus, I don't believe in typing non-participants in the typing process... when he types himself or asks for advice that's when I'll take that sort of thing seriously

They're crap at online tests, I know that.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
They're crap at online tests, I know that.

wouldn't trust him with my laptop after seeing what he's done to unattended pillows anyway :unsure:

and try asking him the questions and all he does is tilt his head quizzically and whine!

yasin

Most Senior Member

[/EGO]

I also like intjs the most! I hate a majority of types though.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Many people do love ENTP:smile::wubbie::D:happy2:

I love any type as they are happy with themselves, don't give me shit, and try to improve themselves, in a word :whoever is sensitive, bright and conscious.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I also like intjs the most! I hate a majority of types though.
Don't hate. Appreciate.

(I can say that because I'm an INTJ, and I'm assuming you won't hate me for it.)

yasin

Most Senior Member
Don't hate. Appreciate.

(I can say that because I'm an INTJ, and I'm assuming you won't hate me for it.)

Yes, i like the intjs most after intps. But when comes to the other types....
ENTPS- very arrogant, show attitude, never accept defeat in arguement
ESTJS- stick to moral and social rules, hypocritically religious (i'm not a hypocrite)
ENTJS- very arrogant and foul, show attitude, very close minded and try to find faults in people, insult and backbite

Besides, i have lots of other "friends", whom i hate so much, but i dont know their types, i hate most of them because of their arrogance and attitude, bulliying tendency, dimwitted talking, hypocricy towards religion, close-mindedness, insulting and backbiting tendency, false presentation of one's thought.

Most people i hate are either introverted feelers (usually very dimwitted, some extremely dimwitted ones among them think that they are very intelligent), or extroverted thinkers (very arrogant and close-minded, or moral).

HATE PEOPLE!!:D
LOVE INTPS, INTJS AND SOME EXTROVERTED FEELERS!!:)

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, i like the intjs most after intps. But when comes to the other types....
ENTPS- very arrogant, show attitude, never accept defeat in arguement
ESTJS- stick to moral and social rules, hypocritically religious (i'm not a hypocrite)
ENTJS- very arrogant and foul, show attitude, very close minded and try to find faults in people, insult and backbite

Besides, i have lots of other "friends", whom i hate so much, but i dont know their types, i hate most of them because of their arrogance and attitude, bulliying tendency, dimwitted talking, hypocricy towards religion, close-mindedness, insulting and backbiting tendency, false presentation of one's thought.

Most people i hate are either introverted feelers (usually very dimwitted, some extremely dimwitted ones among them think that they are very intelligent), or extroverted thinkers (very arrogant and close-minded, or moral).

HATE PEOPLE!!:D
LOVE INTPS, INTJS AND SOME EXTROVERTED FEELERS!!:)

My two best friends are intp.
They don't view "my type" and behaviour as being arrogant but rather different and original.

I'm neither here to defend any type, nor mine !

Just saying : you could fall on a great ENTP, or ESTJ, or ENTJ.
We are not all the same.

That is why I am saying I could love any type. Depending on their values.
Sometimes people can seem arrogant and they are lovely inside, sometimes people are sympathetic from the outside but are some real pain in the ass.

I suppose that if a person judges another one by apparences, then he is wrong or vulnerable.

Don't you think to be prejudiced against a particular type is a kind of discrimination (and close-minded stuff because of some fears of you) ?

Think I'm arrogant if you want !

Destiny

A wannabe dog
I have many favorite types, so it's difficult for me to choose one. But if I have to list my favorite types, it would be:

ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ, INFJ, INFP, ISTJ, ESTJ.

I can be a little misanthropic at times and I get pissed off by people easily, but the above few types rarely piss me off, I realize.

yasin

Most Senior Member
My two best friends are intp.
They don't view "my type" and behaviour as being arrogant but rather different and original.

I'm neither here to defend any type, nor mine !

Just saying : you could fall on a great ENTP, or ESTJ, or ENTJ.
We are not all the same.

That is why I am saying I could love any type. Depending on their values.
Sometimes people can seem arrogant and they are lovely inside, sometimes people are sympathetic from the outside but are some real pain in the ass.

I suppose that if a person judges another one by apparences, then he is wrong or vulnerable.

Don't you think to be prejudiced against a particular type is a kind of discrimination (and close-minded stuff because of some fears of you) ?

Think I'm arrogant if you want !

Sorry, i didnt mean any offence, i told about the types the way i saw them in the real world