• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ's, do you ever feel this?

Soph11287

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
?
To any INFJ out there.. Do you remember being wild, fun and rambunctious as a child?

Do you ever feel as if there's a completely opposite side to your personality hidden within you that feels as if it's who you actually are but maybe you forgot that ? Like there's this joyful outgoing personality wanting to come out but you don't know how to be that person and your scared to let it show?

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=25391]Soph11287[/MENTION] Yes.

I was a totally outgoing, charming, funny, expressive and energetic child. I ran around barefoot all summer, cared for hurt animals, and threatened to beat up anyone who hurt or bullied others. :D

The older I get (I'm newly 27) the more that part of me comes out-- or re-acclimates with my other side (withdrawn, introspective, intuitive, cold). The more I grow myself, have healthy relationships with others and sort through my crap, the more whole (in that sense) I feel.

I do feel like a walking juxtaposition at times-- others note that too. Usually it's shock over the fact that I'm feminine, but also very candid and unflinching (calm? Not squeamish? What is the word?).

I could go on, but I think I've said enough.

LovelySweet

MBTI Type
INFJ
Yes, I was that way as a child.

I'm that way now. :D (just for friends that I trust)